New and need friends

Options
Hi. My name is Lori. I'm 44 and live in Illinois. Looking for encouraging friends. Have 70 lbs to lose. I'm doing a 1200 cal diet and do 40 mins of cardio in the gym 4 times a week. Don't know what else to write but looking forward to making friends and losing weight.

Replies

• OrchidAhra
    Options
    Hi! I'm Orchid. I love having other people to motivate/discuss with so if you are looking for friends add me! I am on about the same program for about 2 weeks now. Welcome!
  • gloriousblonde
    Options
    Thank u! I sent a friend request.
  • Btbeam
    Btbeam Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Welcome I have lost 127 lbs with 123 to go. Anyone can feel free to add me for additional support. Good Luck!
  • gloriousblonde
    Options
    Oh wow that's awesome and so inspiring! Congratulations!
  • LCurry822
    LCurry822 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am Latoya. I just had my fourth child and I am 27 looking to get back to that sexy size 12. I try to stay under 2000 calories a day even though my actual calorie intake can be a little higher. I am doing everything I did before when I lose all my weight. So if you need a friend for motivation then I here cause I need the same.
  • DosEquisToGo
    Options
    Anybody want to add me as a friend? Please do.
  • lmd1289
    lmd1289 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi! I need friends too! I just started again after being lets just say...LAZY! I restarted and I am back and ready to be motivated! Spring is near and I am here! :):D
  • chelsspark
    chelsspark Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi - I am just starting. I have lost 12 pounds with 120 more to go! Feel free to add me...I am going to need a lot of motivation along this journey!
  • jessjoye
    jessjoye Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi to everyone! I have lost and gained quite a few times in my life, largest gains were with pregnancy and also the hardest to lose. I am here if anyone wants motivation, we all need motivation!
  • thirtypercentlessfat
    Options
    anyone who needs friends add me!! :)
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    Anybody add me
  • Kit_Kat76
    Kit_Kat76 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have lost and gained a number of times. At my highest weight now, and more lethargic than ever. Need to get things back on track! Feel free to add me.
  • bigres20
    bigres20 Posts: 17
    Options
    @gloriousblonde‌ glad to share in the experience and be motivation for your cause, you got this! Great goal.
    @Btbeam‌ wow what a transformation story already! That is very inspiring, amazing job and keep it up!
    @chelsspark‌ You have an awesome goal as well!! Go get it girl!
  • elizabethwebb1985
    Options
    Hi I'm Liz, hoping to lose 60 lb, feel like i need some motivation i have gained the most weight in the last year anyone have any tips or inspiration i would appreciate it
  • treas18bailey
    treas18bailey Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi there i have recently recommited to my weightloss, I need to loose the pregnancy weight plus what I was over before that. Anyone can add me so we can support each other through this journey
  • Seekerami
    Seekerami Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Hi I am bill 50 yo trying to lose 50 lbs looking for friends to share success with
  • dliteb440
    dliteb440 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Dawne! Add me so we can support each other towards our goal (*)
  • jabo449
    jabo449 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi im John and have lost 62 pounds add me if you want
  • TiffKouns
    TiffKouns Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I would love for you to add me! I will be 40 in April and doing 1200 calories!
  • amyrandy39
    amyrandy39 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am 42 trying to lose 15 pounds!