Muscle milk

Options
tastes like crap!!!:sick: :sick: ................I'll stick to the wheyabolic 60 shakes.............damn this muscle milk ...yuck!!!

Replies

• chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Aw. I like Muscle Milk the best. What flavor did you try? There's a couple that aren't good, but most of 'em I really like. I'm super picky and it is, by far, my fave.
  • jjkriv
    jjkriv Posts: 42
    Options
    chocolate flavor,I usually go w/ Vanilla or Banana shakes but for some reason I went chocolate..........very bitter taste,I suffered through it tho!:bigsmile:
  • frogmommy
    frogmommy Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Love my EAS...
  • watermelonstarfish
    watermelonstarfish Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    i had a cookies n creme MM, loved it, but the fat was too high and I was having trouble getting my calories in while staying under my fat gram goal.
  • chevy88grl
    Options
    chocolate flavor,I usually go w/ Vanilla or Banana shakes but for some reason I went chocolate..........very bitter taste,I suffered through it tho!:bigsmile:

Oh yeah. Chocolate and chocolate peanut butter are DISGUSTING! BLECH.

Banana cream and cookies n cream are yummy. :)
  • MKamhi
    MKamhi Posts: 3
    Options
    I love the banana cream. That, with oatmeal blended together, tastes great.
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Mine is a soy-based chocolate flavored one. The choco muslce milk is kind of grody, but the vanilla isn't too bad.
  • ZombiePaulaDeen
    ZombiePaulaDeen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Are you taking muscle milk because you're avoiding lactose? If not you need to be using Optimum nutrition Gold Standard whey. High quality, tasty, cheap.

This stuff:

http://www.optimumnutrition.com/products/100-whey-gold-standard-p-201.html
  • chevy88grl
    Options
    Are you taking muscle milk because you're avoiding lactose? If not you need to be using Optimum nutrition Gold Standard whey. High quality, tasty, cheap.

This stuff:

http://www.optimumnutrition.com/products/100-whey-gold-standard-p-201.html

I'm curious why I NEED to be using that product vs Muscle Milk? (BTW, I've tried ON and I much prefer the taste of MM.. I'm very picky and just think it tastes better). I'm just curious why I NEED to be using that product vs MM.
  • chevy88grl
    Options

Honestly? I don't buy into all that stuff. I really don't. I've seen good and bad about all different kinds of protein, supplements, etc. You can find just about anything about any of them.

But, thanks. It works for me and I like the taste of it. So, I'm good. :)
  • ZombiePaulaDeen
    ZombiePaulaDeen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    True, please substitute "would be wise to consider switching" instead of "need."

I thought muscle milk was just another protein powder, but after looking at the ingredients it should be called "weight gain 5000."

Crystalline fructose, canola oil, maltodextrin, corn fiber haha.

Yum.
  • chevy88grl
    Options
    True, please substitute "would be wise to consider switching" instead of "need."

I thought muscle milk was just another protein powder, but after looking at the ingredients it should be called "weight gain 5000."

Crystalline fructose, canola oil, maltodextrin, corn fiber haha.

Yum.

Funny. I've been drinking it all along and I've lost 53lbs. Everyone is different and their bodies have different needs -- if the product you use works for you, great! But, don't tell me mine isn't good for me or is going to make me gain weight or whatever. Clearly, it works for me and I will continue to use based on the fact that I know it DOES work for me. If you don't like MM -- that is fine. But, don't be so critical of a product you don't use. Thanks.
  • jizenna
    jizenna Posts: 49
    Options
    Love muscle milk light chocolate flavor!! Yummy!