Jillian Yoga

Options
jdavis193
jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
Has anyone done this video? I can't put pressure on my foot has in running etc so i need something else to do. I was thinking of her yoga.

Replies

• jsonnett02
    jsonnett02 Posts: 110
    Options
    i heard Bob's is good
  • newport3158
    newport3158 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I did level 1 the other day. I am not a yoga person, as I never liked the fact that you dont sweat while doing this form of exercise. But I do love Jillian, despite all her negative press. I enjoyed it as something different, and i did sweat a bit. i wore my heart rate monitor and I think I got my heart rate up to 140 at one point.

As for your situation, there are probably a few poses that you may not be able to do, but the majority of the poses involved being on the top of your feet. But like the warrior poses and there is another one where you stand on one leg and push your other leg back, sort of like a standing donkey kick that may require pressure on the foot but it can't hurt to try it. It was more active than any other yoga I've ever seen.
  • BotsMomJ
    BotsMomJ Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I've done her Yoga meltdown and I was sore the next day!
  • parvati
    parvati Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Of you are looking for a relaxing zen yoga video, this is not it! It is yoga, JM style!
    If you are a yogi, this is not for you, if you are looking to burn lots of calories, sweat & get a workout in... Then this is for you.
    If you do like it, Bob has a yoga video out as well & his yoga is more extreme than hers but a different approach... Lots of people LOVE Bobs yoga style....
    Hope this helps...
  • Nenachaos
    Nenachaos Posts: 13
    Options
    I do this video both levels every morning I love it .... there may be a couple poses you cant do but you should be good I rehabed my ankle after a severe break with this yoga Plus jillian michaels vids are always good
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone... I hear yoga is a great workout have you seen results?