Loosing belly fat

Options
hi guys,
I'm new here and the reason I got this app is too get prepared for the summer. (Lol)
I'm 5'7 and weigh 134 lbs right now. I'm slim but I have a bit of belly fat which I would like to get rid of...( I don't want to lose m breast size in the process)
If anyone can please give me some tips or instructions, that would be appreciated.
Also, my boyfriend has proposed a supplement called oxyshred. Has anyone taking it or has took it ? Please give me some feedback on that. I'm scared my breast will vanish lol

Thanks !

Replies

• davidm9238
    davidm9238 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Cannot lose fat in certain areas. Most people will lose belly fat last. Your body protects your organs in this area with fat. There is no supplement that reduces weight that is healthy.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    Please don't take a 'supplement'. they don't work and can be harmful. You can't spot lose fat, it comes off where it does. Just keep working on things. One thing that will work is body recomposition. Start doing some lifting. You will reshape your body by building muscle (don't worry, you won't 'bulk up') and change your shape a bit. If you are already slim, this should be the best way to get the shape you want and fix your belly. You shouldn't lose your breasts if you're already slim.