Dairy Buddies Wanted!!

Options
hey everyone! i'm looking for people to share their food diary's with and who I could also share mine with as well. I love browsing food diary's as a way of motivation/inspiration and i would love to have a bunch of MFP friends to offer/gain support. i LOVE this site and how helpful everyone is to one another and how everyone truly want's to see people succeed. if you're looking for the same kind of support as i am please feel free to add me as a friend!!

"edit" DIARY is what I meant to write. lol

Replies

• allystone
    allystone Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Definetely! I would love to do that. Feel free to add me, my diary is already open to the public. :)
  • sreimer07
    sreimer07 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me! I've got my diary open :)
  • bhb301
    bhb301 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. Don't look at dinner tonight I am going to the movies. I am trying to eat better food..
  • Ruby53
    Ruby53 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I love seeing what others are eating, making my diary visable has helped me no end!!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    That is an excellent typo. I thought you wanted to find business partners for your farming enterprise. :)
  • FunSizedBrent
    Options
    Please add me if you want to. I would love to share my food diary with you.
  • dwieferich
    dwieferich Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am also going to the movies tonight soooo... Im sure ill eat some popcorn but try not to butter it. :)
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Add me too!! I like looking at people's diaries.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    That is an excellent typo. I thought you wanted to find business partners for your farming enterprise. :)

I live in the milk capital of the world and it means a whole lotta things here...
    :laugh: :wink:
  • heather_miller
    heather_miller Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    hahahaha i didn't even notice until you said something! geez....i type too fast. lol
  • MJLavaty
    MJLavaty Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and I try and eat as healthy as possible. Would love more support buddies to help keep me accountable and on track to my goal! : )
  • sporty72
    sporty72 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey I'd love to be your support buddy. Just add me as friend and we'll have fun and successful time loosing weight together with anyone else who joins us. Maree
  • houseofcarpenter
    houseofcarpenter Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    you can add me too my diary's open it helps keep me accountable!!
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    yes, i have been looking for this too!! sending out some "adds" now :)