Newbie here--Just had a baby 6 weeks ago!

Options
And really ready to get my body back! I want to be in shape for my baby boy! I was overweight pre-pregnancy, and was never happy with how I looked and felt while pregnant, so now its time to get my figure back!

Replies

• PrfctGdess
    PrfctGdess Posts: 257
    Options
    Welcome, and CONGRATULATIONS!! (he's gorgeous!! ) :D I'm in the same boat you are - I was overweight before my boys, and now I'm ready to pull it off for good (I have 3 boys, ages 4, 2, and 9 months) :)
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Congrats. I'd have to say the same for me. My daughther is almost 4 months now. Add me if you want!
  • libby328
    libby328 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I had a son about 15 weeks ago, best feeling in the world but its hard to enjoy it when you dont feel like yourself! Feel free to add me as a buddy if you need support! He is beautiful BTW :)
  • JMCade
    JMCade Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Congrats & welcome!
  • ladybug1009
    ladybug1009 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! :) Your little boy is adorable! I became an aunt 6 weeks ago to my nephew.

I'm trying to lose weight before my husband and I give it a go to start trying to conceive.

I would love to be a part of your support system! :)
  • MichelleKit
    MichelleKit Posts: 31
    Options
    He is soooo cute!!!! Add me if you would like!!!! Good Luck =)
  • luci2403
    luci2403 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    He is gorgeous!

Welcome - I am the same too - I have always been over weight and after having my last child have decided to do something seriously about it! My eldest girl is 9 in a week, my boy is 7 and our little girl is 16 months.

Feel free to add me as a friend so that we can support each other.

Good Luck :-)
  • deegehrs
    deegehrs Posts: 7
    Options
    He is precious and take it easy on your self! You just popped him out! Best of Luck!
  • julesariel
    julesariel Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congrats! He's so beautiful. And good luck on your goal!
  • jenhill76
    jenhill76 Posts: 23
    Options
    Looks like there is a lot of us mommys needing to shed the baby weight! My oldest is son is 12, and my 2nd son is almost a year old now. With the encouragement of some real good friends, I just joined as well! Now lets get this weight off fellow mommys!
  • Soon2Bfitmamaof3
    Soon2Bfitmamaof3 Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    My baby is 6 weeks today, we have a postnatal group we've started. Please feel free to join us, just search for postnatal may 2011
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Congrats and welcome. My son is 13 weeks old.