None for me please!

Options
13»

Replies

• ldonahue74
    ldonahue74 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    stuffing. i know i'm an odd one, but the smell alone makes me gag. and potatoes. i may have been disowned from my huge irish family for that one LOL
  • spoonyspork
    spoonyspork Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Anything made with 'fake' sugar or stevia

Anything with seeds of the celery family (I know my threshold for not choking/puking and most people/places go way over that!)

Sausage (many contain fennel seeds, so I just avoid it all together unless I've made it)

raw/boiled mollusks

sardines (or any other whole fish in a can)

organs (other than skin! Mmm chicken skin)

mayonnaise (with some exceptions. There are sauces with mayo as a base I really like)

Sweet pickles. Just no. :P
  • KingofWisdom
    KingofWisdom Posts: 229 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I wish I liked seafood. My issue with it may be due to the freshness, which is why I want to try sushi (but haven't partly because I have an aversion to all seafood, and partly because I also dislike cucumber and wasabi). I just know that the fishy taste commonly associated with fish is awful.
  • Eudoxy
    Eudoxy Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I don't really like fish either. My dad and all my brothers are professional fishermen, we used to have it every other night. I drove mom nuts pouring ketchup all over mine.
  • dragonmaster69
    dragonmaster69 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Bella0531 wrote: »
    Vinegar in most forms. The thought of some people chugging apple cider vinegar straight from the bottle makes me want to puke.

My sister and her boyfriend will drink regular vinegar for taste- she has always loved it, even when we were children she would sneak it from the cabinet and drink it when my parents weren't there...

I used to hate celery in all forms, miracle whip, sour kraut.... the list could go on.

At this point, the only two things I avoid whole heartedly are poultry, beef, pork, and sour kraut. I hope to eventually get to a point where I can afford to cut out fish, but for now, I eat fish.
  • FoodFitnessTravel
    FoodFitnessTravel Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    CELERY!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Fruit. I eat veggies until the come out my ears but i have a huge aversion to fresh fruit. I can't explain it.
  • kayeiam
    kayeiam Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Liver, liver, liver and oh.... did I mention LIVER.. hate the stuff, can not even be in the house when it is cooking. If I see someone eating it at a resturant, I just cringe, how can they eat that nasty nasty stuff.. yuck. Was made to eat it at as a child. I would cut it up in the smallest, itty bitty pieces and stick one pencil lead size into a cup size spoon of mash potatoes (and family wondered why I was a fat child... LOL). When I was about 5 or 6, I just refused totally to eat my liver. My mother made me stay at that table for hours after everyone else was done. I was starving. She would not let me eat anything else (no potato's to mask it in). Needless to say, I didn't eat that nasty stuff. She sent me to bed hungry (parents, do not do this to your child). I was soooooo Hungry, I literally ate my blanket. I remember, crying and sucking on the blanket, next think I know, there was a hole in that blanket (and it was a huge hole, my mother kept that blanket and I came acrossed it when I was a teenager) that hole was approx 20 to 25" in diameter. Pretty bad that the blanket taste better than that Nasty nasty nasty LIver... so yup. LIVER is my worst food.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Boogers. Pretty much.
  • serenity1097
    serenity1097 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Broccoli, mushrooms & liver...yuck!!!
  • jonnyman41
    jonnyman41 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    liver and black pudding uggggggg
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    grapefruit. to me it tastes horrible.
  • bunnywestley81
    bunnywestley81 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Tongue. I just don't like the taste.

And I don't fancy tripe much.

And I really hate dry roasted peanuts and peanut butter.

Happy to eat kidney, liver etc
  • bunnywestley81
    bunnywestley81 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Coconut makes me vomit.
  • Pantera69
    Pantera69 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Coconut makes me vomit.
    Yea, not a fan of coconut. Coconut coffee is ok
  • Pantera69
    Pantera69 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    I really can't think of anything. I don't really love beets, but I will eat them. Same with dark chocolate, but I'll have it melted on top of stuff and in cookies, just not plain. I don't really like persimmons, especially since I once had one that wasn't ripe and it actually attacked my mouth.. :dizzy_face: , I'm kind of scared of them now haha

Beets are kind of creepy for sure
  • SeriouslySta
    SeriouslySta Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Raspberries
    Cilantro
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Tofurkey
    Rutabaga
    Liver
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Celery and pineapple- can't stand the taste of either
    Watermelon flavored anything (but I love watermelon!)
    Mint chocolate (but I LOVE dark chocolate!)

Raw tomatoes- ewwww!