Need support

Options
Hello, I'm 28, vegan, angeleno, and need to lose weight for my wedding. I used to be athletic (run, bike, hike) before I met my bf but since I have been with him I don't work out as much anymore (he's not the working out type) I have gained 40 pounds (currently 170) want to get back to 130 (I'm 5'9) for the wedding in october. I don't have much support from friends and family since they think I don't need to lose weight. So trying to do this on my own, would be great to have some support.

Replies

• hedgehog002
    hedgehog002 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello there. Congratulations on the up coming wedding. I know how hard it can be to go from being active to not so much. My last relationship was kinda like what you mentioned. I'm barely starting out (again) on this lifestyle change. Good luck to you and maybe I can help be a cheerleader for you. :)
  • Runningveggie
    Options
    You have my life! I'm 27, vegan and getting Married in November. I use to be 150 and since I stared dating him, I'm not 188. I'm 5'11. I totally understand where you're coming from! I am lucky that my bf loves to workout with me, but he's a stick so sometimes it just makes me mad. Haha! Anyways, I'd love to have you as a friend and maybe we can help each other!