The baby is almost a year! Time to lose the baby weight!

Options
:smile: Hi, my name is Jenny. I'm 34 yrs old. I have a 12 yr old son, Blaine. And an 11 month old son, Hunter. I was only 21 when I had Blaine, and losing the baby weight was easy. But this time around and being older, I'm finding it much harder to not only lose the weight, but to have the motivation to lose the weight. I really need a support system to keep me motivated. So add me if you need some support too. And want to share ideas & recipes.

Replies

• Kelli0416
    Kelli0416 Posts: 8
    Options
    You can do it!
  • amandae79
    amandae79 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jen! I will be your support!!! hehe. So glad you joined the site! And YAY another profile to chat on! lol!
  • eve7166
    eve7166 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    welcome!
  • howellco
    howellco Posts: 22
    Options
    Welcome! I am always looking to chat about motivation, receipes and anything that inspires us as women! Congrats on making the first step and reaching out to others for help. It's the best way to reach success, especially when times get touch and the motivation lacks. MFP has truely kept me in line when I just want to give up, yet again! It's not a diet change, it's a lifestyle change and this has truly showed me the in's and out's of what that really means. I am always hear to help! Looking forward to our future conversations!
  • loved1
    loved1 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. Baby is almost 1 year & I still need to lose baby weight. Finding time to exercise and plan meals has been much harder than I thought it would be.