5'10" - 5'11" Ladies - What's Your Goal Weight?

Options

Replies

• AshZie
    AshZie Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm just shy of 5'10" and I would really like to get down to 145lbs. I have an old bikini picture of myself at that weight and I think I looked really healthy. Right now I am 157lbs and I'm carrying all my weight in my hips and thighs!!
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    5'11", started at 308. My goal weight was 175. I've been maintaining at 175-180 for almost three years. This is a dress size 8/10, but sometimes I fit into 6s.

I would probably look fabulous another 10-15 pounds down but I'm too lazy, my current weight is easy to maintain, and I've built up a wardrobe I'm happy with.
  • Folger5
    Folger5 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 1/2 and my ideal weight is 175. My goal weight is 185. Once I get down to the goal, I'd like to push myself down to 175 and live my life somewhere between 175-185. The holidays and vacations are fun times to enjoy a little extra in life and if I fluctuate 10 lbs periodically throughout the year, then sobeit.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10.5 (180cm) and weighed 83 kilos, I'm down to 76 kilos (165 lbs) but would like to get to 70kilos (150lbs). When I was 30 I weighed 145 and looked great, but now that I'm 60 I think 150 lbs would be OK. I've been there before. I have a large frame--8" wrist.
  • elle_bear_11
    elle_bear_11 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Im 5'9 and im currently 143 aiming for 130, but i still look noral and not really skinny, im actually just trying to get some more muscle, that my body doesn't jiggle so much:-)
  • shannonbun
    shannonbun Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    5'11" and I'm aiming for 170. I think I have a pretty large frame and I carry most of my weight in my stomach, so I'll see how 170 suits me when I reach it.
  • rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9", big boned and my goal weight is 200-215. Currently 260, started at 317.
  • Sedna_51
    Sedna_51 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    5' 10" here, big frame. I'm shooting for 170-175 eventually- currently at about 200, down from 230. I'm going /very/ slowly though, due to both health issues and my personal preferences, and I'm flexible about the final goal- I'm going to see what I can easily maintain within 10 pounds above or below that.
    Does anyone else has waist circumference goals? I'm trying to get my WC at or below 35" as well, per NIH recommendations. I think that's actually going to be harder than hitting my weight goals, since I tend to carry my fat in my midsection.
  • janeele
    Options
    My goal weight is 188lbs.
  • Dragn77
    Dragn77 Posts: 810 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Sedna_51 wrote: »
    Does anyone else has waist circumference goals? I'm trying to get my WC at or below 35" as well, per NIH recommendations. I think that's actually going to be harder than hitting my weight goals, since I tend to carry my fat in my midsection.

My waist goal is 27-28", but I'm a pear shape and carry *all* my weight in my lower body. Right now I have a 33" waist (and 46" hips)

I wouldnt worry just yet how hard it will be....once you get down to your goal weight, which is also my goal weight (and within healthy range) you'll see what a major difference that makes and can reassess from there.
  • Sophsmother
    Sophsmother Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and would like to be 140. Less, if possible.
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    Sedna_51 wrote: »

Yes. I wanted to get all of my measurements down. I started with a 36 inch waist. My goal was go below 30 inches. I now have a 29 inch waist and I still have 8-10 lbs to lose, so I might get down to 28 in! I carry most of my fat in my hips/thighs. I'd love to get my hips down to 37 inches. I am currently rocking 39 inch hips, ridiculous.
  • eponine1976
    eponine1976 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 and my goal is 140-145. I don't have breasts anymore though (literally - double mastectomy 2 years ago) so without breast tissue I will be a little lighter than a woman my size with breasts. 3 years ago I was 145 and that was before cancer or the mastectomy. I want to get back to that size again because I liked how I looked and felt. Right now I'm at 174 and all of it is around my belly (gained a bunch of weight when coping with the cancer).
  • Smith_jessica1889
    Options
    I'm almost 6feet and currently 147. My goal weight is 135 which is my pre baby weight.
  • amandastock
    amandastock Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    mccbunny wrote: »
    I am 5 9,,, i was always told 5 ft is 100 lbs,, every inch over is +5lbs at low end +7 at highend. That would make it 145 to 163 for me and 150 to 170 for you I try to keep between that,, but everyone has to keep in mind bone structure,, muscles mass etc.

I am 5'7" and know that135-140 is good for me so this method may make sense
  • amoynoodle
    amoynoodle Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 and currently at 168. I have a goal in mind of 155 but I dont know how this will look on me, so il likely assess as i come close. I got down to around 161 as my lowest before, and i think i could easily have made 155 and looked good. My cals are set at 1500 now, but i work out hard so eat back a lot of my exercise cals.
  • jessicalwisner
    jessicalwisner Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9.5", currently 153 with a goal of 140-145. I'm pear shaped, pants size 10-14 depending on style/brand. I'd like to lose my muffin top and slim down my thighs after 3 kids, number on the scale isn't as important to me as how I look and feel.
  • skinnyjeansandstretchmarks
    Options
    I am 5'11 -- Starting at 211 pounds -- I want to be 160.
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    5'9" but I have scoliosis.. I was 5'11" at the age of 13 and should be around 6'1" given the degree of curvature in my spine.

I started at 270 lbs. I'm currently down to 203, and going for 180. That'll be a great weight for me (I know from many years ago), and put me around 22% bodyfat due to my build.
  • staticsplit
    staticsplit Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I'm just a shade under 6 ft and I'm 158, aiming for around 145-150. I'm not super bothered though--in the last year I've gained some muscle and feel pretty good about my body. I'm currently aiming for around 1500-1700 calories with at least 3 workouts a week (mixture of weights and cardio).