Where's my college people at?

Options
prj1996
prj1996 Posts: 40 Member
Just wanting to know who is all in college, what college and what for. I'm patience jones, I'm 18 turning 19 in May. I go to Indiana university for elementary education. I'm attempting to lose all my depression weight (50lbs) and get back to being healthy and happy. Add me as a friend for support, motivation or just to chat. Hoping to meet a lot of new people!

Replies

• dinahagi
    dinahagi Posts: 1
    Options
    hi Patience! I'm Dina, I go to school at Northeastern University in Boston. Nice to meet you!
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but you're in college.

It's where are my college people.
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Especially if you're in education.
  • sadmaker
    sadmaker Posts: 19 Member
    Options

Don't forget to replace the period with a question mark, grammar cop.

• prj1996
    Options

Haha! I know! I always forget to not put a preposition at the end of a sentence, and too not put two prepositions together! Thanks for the tip, though!
  • lapetiteguimauve
    lapetiteguimauve Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Brit. I just turned 20 and I'm a sophomore.
  • prj1996
    Options
    sadmaker wrote: »

Don't forget to replace the period with a question mark, grammar cop.

Haha! It's all good! People are always going to see something wrong in what I do, so I really don't care! I love this, though! Thanks for sticking up for me! Lmao.
  • prj1996
    Options
    Hi, I'm Brit. I just turned 20 and I'm a sophomore.

Hey, Brit! Nice to meet you! I sent you a request!
  • DestinyxxHarmony
    Options
    Hi : ) I'm majoring in Social Work.
  • prj1996
    Options

That's awesome!
  • geminifit92
    Options
    Hey. I'm new on MFP. Downloaded it today. Trying to lose weight as well and stay healthy. I'm studying a Bcom degree in Marketing Management.

• SamanthasFitnessLog
    SamanthasFitnessLog Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm in my Senior Year of college this year (whoop whoop!) and college was an AMAZING time for me to dedicate hours of my physical health. Feel free to add me if you need a buddy!
  • jadeena1
    jadeena1 Posts: 1
    Options

Aww that cool im studing in health and soical care
  • bardiatalabi
    bardiatalabi Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    University of Houston-Downtown Class of 2016 majoring in Philosophy working towards becoming the biggest attorney in Houston. Add me!
  • sage97
    sage97 Posts: 3
    Options
    dinahagi wrote: »
    hi Patience! I'm Dina, I go to school at Northeastern University in Boston. Nice to meet you!
    Hi Dina! I'm Sage and I am a freshman at Northeastern!!
  • scrthix
    scrthix Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi! :D
    My names Christiani, I'm restarting on MFP. I am a senior at University of Portland, 22 yrs old, and majoring in Arts & Letters with a double minor in Dance and Theater. Feel free to add me or message me!
  • vwithers90
    Options
    Hi patience, I am attending Grand Canyon university for education. Wanting to teach middle school math. This is my second time trying this app. Third time planning to lose weight. The second time I lost 17 lbs, gained it all and the some! So I'm really hoping this sticks. Lately weight is just piling on!! I guess it's the combo of school, work, and kids/family. Would love to cheer someone on and get some in return!! Good luck :)
  • prj1996
    Options
    vwithers90 wrote: »
    Hi patience, I am attending Grand Canyon university for education. Wanting to teach middle school math. This is my second time trying this app. Third time planning to lose weight. The second time I lost 17 lbs, gained it all and the some! So I'm really hoping this sticks. Lately weight is just piling on!! I guess it's the combo of school, work, and kids/family. Would love to cheer someone on and get some in return!! Good luck :)

I think it's just a teacher thing! Most teachers I know have lost their weight, gaining weight, or trying to lose weight. I would like to teach kindergarten! I added you, so we can both cheer each other on!