Looking for friends for inspiration

Options
Hello,

I am new to this website and I would really like to make some friends for inspiration to stick with our goals, share tips, suggestions and recipes.

Looking forward to making positive changes in my life, anyone care to join?:wink:

Chantal

Replies

• nmterp
    nmterp Posts: 74
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I used to belly dance, loved it! Maybe I'll get back into it. I also have a lot of the same goals and motivators as you. :)
  • sreimer07
    sreimer07 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me. I'm always open to more friends. I've got my diary open for everyone :)
  • MrBrown72
    MrBrown72 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Welcome. you've come to the right place.
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Add me too if you like. Can't say I know much about belly dancing, but if you want to know about sitting on your backside and eating too much I'm an expert (past professional). :wink:
  • aportillo8
    aportillo8 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.... this is a great site to start your journey.
    :wink:
  • mocha76
    mocha76 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! We all need extra encouragement. Me included. :-)
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    Welcome Chantel - this site is outstanding! I've sent you a request - would be great to add another friend to my "team" :)
  • mummakitty
    mummakitty Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    New friends are always good.. :happy: new here too! Summer here we come! :drinker:
  • julesariel
    julesariel Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I love getting and sharing new tips and such. I just started 5 days ago an I think this site is really great. I'm already down two pounds. I look forward to hearing from you!
  • Elise1931
    Elise1931 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Welcome to this site. :flowerforyou: Feel free to add me too.
  • rsiano92
    rsiano92 Posts: 25
    Options
    More friends the better, feel free to add me, willing to support and motivate a friend in need. :)
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I will add you for extra support/encouragement.
  • CrisUndies
    CrisUndies Posts: 40
    Options
    Adding you there!

:D
  • ecmcnamee
    ecmcnamee Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too. Feel free to add me as well. I can use all the support I can get :)
  • lucky723
    lucky723 Posts: 52
    Options
    I'm new as well feel free to add me!!
  • CBaumgardner7
    CBaumgardner7 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me also! :)
  • trishobr
    trishobr Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Meg2012
    Meg2012 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hey, after I saw your post, I just had to add you!

I'm a belly dance instructor, among other things, and I definitely enjoy making new friends!

Meg
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I have been using this site since the end of March. It has really helped me with the diet portion of my routine. Feel free to add me.

6215015.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • OhSnaps
    OhSnaps Posts: 25
    Options
    This site is too awesome, glad you've joined! Tracking what you eat is extremely important with weight loss, and the community in this site makes it that much better. Add me if you like, support is always welcomed.