Over half way there! 40 pounds lost! 35 to go! PICS!

Options
Started my weightloss journey 9/15/14. So 6 months in, I have lost 40.2 pounds and over 30 inches! Starting weight was 227. I am at 187 now. Goal weight is 155 but now I'm shooting for 150! I have struggled so much the last month. I was in my worst plateau ever! But I finally broke through it. I really hope to hit my goal weight by August! Slow and steady wins the race! Never thought I could do this. My confidence is through the roof. I'm comfortable in my own skin. I workout like crazy and I love it. I always forced myself to get in a workout any other time I tried to lose weight. This time, its a lifestyle change and I will always be looking for ways to improve my health and life. Feel free to send me a request! Log on everyday! I'll be posting some random pictures below!!

wu42gl.jpg

Same shirt in both pictures. First one last Feb on my anniversary. 2nd this Feb on my anniversary!!

nxoy8p.jpg

Current progress picture. Same shirt again. Exactly 40 pounds down between pictures!

abrwjo.jpg

Same shirt again haha About 30 pound difference in these pictures! Don't know if my progress is as noticable from the front views but that shirt is sooooooo huge on me now. In fact all my clothes are now. I've went from a 2x in workout pants to a large and size 17 in pants to a 12! Shirts went from xl to a large!

2cxspk7.jpg

I do alot of cardio but I've been incorporating alot of weight lifting here latley! Trying to build some muscles!! Strong not skinny :)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!