psychological milestone

Options
Today I hit 200 lbs which is both a lot of weight loss over the past few months, and a psychological milestone because it's as low as I've been in years. Last year I got down to this but gave up and went back to overeating. I was exhausted by counting. This time I am practicing "calorie awareness" based in large part to what I learned by using MFP. I also credit intermittent fasting.

Another thing about MFP, I upped my workout times dramatically and decided to sign up as 'active" based on the workouts and getting 10,000-12,000 steps a day (thanks, Fitbit). MFP now budgets a calorie limit of 1900!

Replies

• Curlychip
    Curlychip Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Yey! brilliant! :DB) (*)
  • unlikelyathlete
    unlikelyathlete Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! I hope you also posted this in "success stories". That forum can be a great place to post your successes along the way as well.
  • kindrabbit
    kindrabbit Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Well done. what a massive achievement. It's great to read that you've changed your outlook and you are happy so you wont loose that enthusiasm again.

These numbers do have a way of getting into our heads!

Well done X
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    You are on the edge of "Onederland" which is a magical place for so many of us. There is just something about seeing your weight with a "1" as the first digit that gives such a psychological boost. Congrats! That is my next big goal too (16 more to go).
  • rumijs
    rumijs Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Great progress! So happy to hear that you are in a good mental place with your journey!
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Well done :)
  • mzjenn2u
    mzjenn2u Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Good for you.