PMS

Options
Dear MFP,
May I suggest a PMS unit of measure. Whereby when I enter chocolate and a Big Mac as my snack item the PMS only adds in 10 calories. Tells me I'm stunning and tells me to have a latte. For the sake of my husbands wellbeing - I think you should take this suggestion seriously.

this week is gonna be a struggle!!!

Replies

• MEmomof3
    MEmomof3 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    bubsdoyle wrote: »
    Dear MFP,
    May I suggest a PMS unit of measure. Whereby when I enter chocolate and a Big Mac as my snack item the PMS only adds in 10 calories. Tells me I'm stunning and tells me to have a latte. For the sake of my husbands wellbeing - I think you should take this suggestion seriously.

this week is gonna be a struggle!!!

I absolutely love this! I was in your shoes last week. So terrible.
  • futuremommyt
    futuremommyt Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    One good chocolate craving I've found is Dunkin Donuts hot chocolate (if it's around you). Without whipped cream it's really not bad, and it takes a while to drink and it uber uber sweet. Also, for salty, getting the Kraft mac n cheese single serving instant cups (and yes, it's terrible but I'll salt it if it's desperate times!). Or a kid's meal at Burger King (but not the big kid's meal).
  • RNSCI
    RNSCI Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    LOL!!! How true. Hubby just doesn't understand. It's not a want it's a need!