Pissed

Options
Last night a guy actually called me fat.. Luckily not to my face cause I might have shown him fat when I gave him a fat lip!!! I've lost 22 pounds and trying really hard to lose weight only for some smart A@# to say something like that.. Just makes me want to lose it that much faster so i can go up to him and say who is fat now A@# Hole........... UGH.... I guess I can use it as motivation....

Replies

• godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry people can be so rude. Good for you, girl....YOU SHOW HIM!!!!
  • jmgj27
    jmgj27 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    That's happened to me before. I find solace in the fact that he undoubtedly has a tiny, tiny penis. :grumble:
  • Ibe_Theninja
    Options
    The world is full of them I tell ya!!! Good for you don't let the weak minded bring you down girl!!!
  • dezdame
    dezdame Posts: 35
    Options
    That's happened to me before. I find solace in the fact that he undoubtedly has a tiny, tiny penis. :grumble:

I agree!!!
  • cocodp
    cocodp Posts: 164
    Options
    what a jerk

you go girl!!

first and foremost...do this for YOU and no one else :)
  • losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I would have said "at least I can fix that...bummer you cant fix being ugly"...LOL...sorry thats just as mean as he was being..but thats what I would have said!
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    He didn't have balls to say it to your face... so I agree with the previous poster, he's got a tiny peepee!
    What a jerk!!
    Hard to ignore ignorant people like that :/
  • RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    GLAD IT MADE YOU MAD, AND NOT TOOOO HURT, MAD IS BETTER!!!! YOUR WEDDING PIC. IS BEAUTIFUL, BY THE WAY. WEIGHT CAN BE LOSS, BUT A MEAN ATTITUDE AND HATEFUL PERSONALITY(HIS) IS FOREVER, RED GOOD LUCK:flowerforyou:
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options

LOL :laugh: :laugh:
  • crystal10584
    crystal10584 Posts: 334
    Options

hahahah... ri ri!
  • nikki91950
    nikki91950 Posts: 647
    Options
    sometimes anger and pure hatred towards situations like that can give us a crazy amount of motivation that we thought we never even had.

on a side note, i'm still friends with an old ex boyfriend of mine, and we went to Walmart one day a few months back. while we were there, we went to the magazine aisle, and he picked up a magazine with a girl in a bikini on the cover, probably sports illustrated or something, and made some comment along the lines of "oh, don't you wish you looked like her?"…. kid you not.
  • jpowell3976
    jpowell3976 Posts: 144 Member
    Options

HAHAHAHA!!!!
  • smartin0619
    smartin0619 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    It amazes me that people, more importantly adults, talk like that! Don't we stress the importance of no bullying to kids... then why do adults do it!! Makes me mad too!

I am sorry for that! Def use it as motivation but not for him, for you! Wonder what his insecurities are....... must be his penis as mentioned earlier :tongue:
  • Psychoanalytic
    Options
    Oh honey. My future father-in-law (who has never been rude or an *kitten* to me before) flat out said last night he "knows for a fact that I'm going to end up an insulin dependent diabetic because I won't watch what I eat." (I was recently diagnosed as a hypoglycemic / borderline diabetic.) Since I found the news out, I've been fantastic about what I eat. But according to him, "Rome wasn't built in a day." So uhhhhh if I won't watch what I eat, then please explain to me why I lost 80 lbs several years ago?

People are jerks. Period.
  • libbyadams2010
    libbyadams2010 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    He actually said it to my DAD didn't know I was his daughter so KARMA... Can you say he felt as small as his penis.....
  • Timelessmissv
    Options
    just remember that this person is not important enough for you to be mad at . your whole life is this beach and he is nothing but a grain of sand !!!!
  • BeckyKSmith
    BeckyKSmith Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

LMAO! I hope this made libbyadams2010 laugh b/c I sure did!
  • Joyjmb
    Joyjmb Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Walking in New Orleans with a friend in January and some guy yelled 'Fat *****' off a balcony at me.
    She looked so shocked and so sorry for me.
    Ignorant *kitten*.
    Just keep working. Karma rebounds...
  • kjv5
    kjv5 Posts: 1
    Options
    What a jerk!!!! You show him go girl
  • brendi_lynn
    brendi_lynn Posts: 19
    Options
    Lol. Here's my story. A fat guy called me fat! lol. He said it to my boyfriend's friend, while my boyfriend and i were standing right there! he said "Wow, is brendi pregnant or did she gain alot of weight!?" hahahaha. i found that soo funny considering i just lost 11 lbs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!