Pissed

Options

Replies

• EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Last night a guy actually called me fat.. Luckily not to my face cause I might have shown him fat when I gave him a fat lip!!! I've lost 22 pounds and trying really hard to lose weight only for some smart A@# to say something like that.. Just makes me want to lose it that much faster so i can go up to him and say who is fat now A@# Hole........... UGH.... I guess I can use it as motivation....

And I BET he looks like a piece of SHYTT! Guys do that stuff to pull a psychological edge on women...like when they can't get a woman they will call her a Lesbian. They use it to cover the fact that they have a little dyck. LOL
  • libbyadams2010
    libbyadams2010 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    That's happened to me before. I find solace in the fact that he undoubtedly has a tiny, tiny penis. :grumble:

LMAO! I hope this made libbyadams2010 laugh b/c I sure did!
    [/quote

OH YES IT DID!!!! I'm still laughing..
  • kdao
    kdao Posts: 265
    Options
    That is really terrible. These days, I don't know how some people get their nerve. Keep on doing your hard work!
  • drgregdc
    drgregdc Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear that. Just so you know, not all men are jerks. Just most of em.
  • libbyadams2010
    libbyadams2010 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear that. Just so you know, not all men are jerks. Just most of em.

Oh I know they aren't I have a good one to prove it......
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Whup his *kitten*!
  • MissChyna
    MissChyna Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    What a pr!ck.....Forget him though and just keep doing what you are doing to reach your goal. There are always people out there who have something to say no matter how you look. Brush it off and keep it moving girl!

xoxox
  • katznkt
    katznkt Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    A girl and her friend once laughed at me and called me fat. I just pitied them because I was PREGNANT at the time. Idiots.

People have no clue...

Best response I have ever heard, was an overweight lady coming back saying "Nu-UHH, you can't call me fat anymore, cause I have lost 30 lbs". Throw in a junior high z snap and you generally leave the other person speechless. lol
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    KEEP ON KEEP'N ON!!! YOU ROCK!
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Just sing the FORGET YOU song LOL
  • Kappyoc
    Kappyoc Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Oh no he didn't! I hate it when guys think they can say what they want, thinking they are perfect. Bull^()**&! Use it to your advantage and keep up the great work. Wow....22 pounds. That's awesome!
  • rockthehourglass
    rockthehourglass Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Dudes suck, screw him. I love it when a guy is hitting on me I'm "voluptuous and curvy" but when I turn him down flat all of a sudden I'm a FAT *****! HILARIOUS to me. Small peepees fo sho.
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Dudes suck, screw him.

:sad: I iz dude, I no suck
  • MissKim
    MissKim Posts: 2,853 Member
    Options
    GLAD IT MADE YOU MAD, AND NOT TOOOO HURT, MAD IS BETTER!!!! YOUR WEDDING PIC. IS BEAUTIFUL, BY THE WAY. WEIGHT CAN BE LOSS, BUT A MEAN ATTITUDE AND HATEFUL PERSONALITY(HIS) IS FOREVER, RED GOOD LUCK:flowerforyou:

what she said!! we can carry around extra weight, but it can be lost. his tiny pecker and ugly personality is his forever!
  • rockthehourglass
    rockthehourglass Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Dudes suck, screw him.

:sad:

OK SOME dudes...sorry lol.
  • michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Feel bad for him. He's CLEARLY insecure. A secure guy would never say something like that.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Who says high school ended at graduation? Sorry that someone was so rude. I bet he's just got a lot of insecurities himself, and the only way he knows to make himself feel better is to put others down.
  • Palache
    Palache Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Well that wasn't nice!! Keep up the great work and how him show it's done!
  • jcl1981
    jcl1981 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    well i have to agree that men obviously have no concept of size, i mean they think 6 inches is twelve, and you give them an inch and they take a mile, how could he really see what fat is or not? You are doing great and the only opinion that really matters is your own.
  • MamaTerry01
    Options
    Some people can be so cruel! Hang in there and don't even allow them to bother you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!