People who like Florida Georgia Line's music...

Options
_John_
_John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
Are a disgrace to country music fans everywhere. This band is not who we represent...

Replies

• k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Bro Country at it's finest... ;)
  • _John_
    Options
    seriously, if this is country music go ahead and pile onto this thread all those who despise country in general...
  • _John_
    Options
    it's really similar to how I feel about Texas Country...which luckily doesn't chart well enough to escape nationally...
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/dc9/2014/10/jason_aldean_florida_georgia_line_gexa_energy_pavilion_review.php?page=all

"Ebola causes you to leak fluids from your body’s orifices and bleed internally until your body starts to slowly shut down. Then you die from a combination of low blood-pressure and organ failure. If you have the misfortune of being an American who catches this vile disease, the media will ruthlessly invade your privacy and reveal every minute detail of your life to the public. This is a horrid fate for anyone unfortunate enough to catch this terrible malady.

And I would gladly endure it all so long as I never again have to suffer the experience of sitting seven rows back from the stage while Florida-Georgia Line and Jason Aldean gleefully danced on the grave of one of the most purely American forms of art to the tune of cheers from 9,999 very intoxicated people. (Via the Dallas Observer)"
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    _John_ wrote: »
    it's really similar to how I feel about Texas Country...which luckily doesn't chart well enough to escape nationally...

I like Texas Country... but I can't stand most of this "southern rock infused" crap... I mean it's fine some times but damn! Where is the twang? Where is the instruments besides guitars and drums? It's becoming just as cookie cutter as pop and R&B... :neutral_face:

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't know one of their songs if it hit me in the bunghole.