New!! 50lbs initial goal... Need friends to help me to keep going!!

Options
Hi there!
I'm a 29 year old mother of 6 ( I baked 4 of them). I am currently around 235 and have a realistic initial goal of 180. I'm a bit chesty & got a badonka (I would like to keep them).
181. I'm not into being "skinny". I've never wanted to be a size 3! I want to stay curvy & beautiful.... Just not Fat! I know we probably aren't supposed to say that or something... But that's the way I feel. I want my curves back, instead if looking like a lumpy sausage! I want to feel sexy & have more options when it comes to how I dress.
I want to wake up every day loving myself on the outside as much as I do on the inside.
My downfalls are... I just love food!! I eat when I'm bored or just because. I reach for the easiest thing. And I'm huge on instant gratification! I hate that I didn't lose 20lbs in a week & it makes me want to give up.
I'm in this for the long haul... I'm tired of convincing myself I'd be better off just giving up!!! I'm looking for friends to help keep me motivated & I'll do the same! Chatting, leaving quotes on walls, anything!!
Thanks in Advance!!

Replies

• mandi1029
    mandi1029 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love your way of thinking!!!! You want to be curvy and not a size 3. I need to think your way!!! You can do this, just when you snack, snack on carrots or something healthy. Just stay positive!!! You can do this!
  • EmergencyGraphics
    EmergencyGraphics Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I love your way of thinking as well. I'm never going to be a size 3 and I don't want to be either. I want healthy curves not mushy lumps.
  • Mzmelbs
    Mzmelbs Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. We have similar goals :)
  • mannoroth4
    mannoroth4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Iam new 2 best wishes for both of us :D