Rough time and no appetite today

Options
As some of you probably know, I'm in a slump because of "stuff" in life right now. I'm having a hard time perking up and have lost my appetite today. I'm forcing down a spinach salad right now and I know I need to pull out of this negative state I'm in. I'm trying so hard to stay positive with everything but it 's really hard for me right now. Just had to blurb this out to ease some of my pressure right now. It's so hard for a mother to have to see her kids go through things and feel helpless.

Replies

• luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry your going through this! I know it's probably hard as I could only imagine if it were my son. Have faith! Thru god all things ARE possible!!

{{Hugs}}
  • wannabskinny85
    Options
    I'm really sorry things are stressful right now and I send the best wishes and smiles and hugs your way. I am glad you opened up and typed up what u are feeling and even though you really are not in the mood to eat.. good that you are. you are taking care of you right now and I hope everything gets better for u all!
  • LeelaLosing
    LeelaLosing Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    hang in there :-) i've been going through a rough patch as well and have lost most of my interest in food, but forcing myself to eat and try to eat well even if way under on calories (that's the only upside :-)

I guess it's a good sign not to obsess the other way, and overeat....hope it works out well.
  • gwenniegirl
    Options
    I'm very sorry for you. I wish i could help.
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear you are having such a rough time today. It's good that you are trying to eat something though. You need to take care of yourself so that you will have the energy to get through your day. I will pray for you that things improve soon.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    This probably not what you want to hear, but you are in for long haul and you need all your strength and energy. It is tough, but you need to keep your self healthy. I lost my 38 year old daughter last fall after a 6 year battle, hers was incurable from the get go (Lymphoblastic Lymphoma). Keep your head up and be as strong as you can. Say positive prayers and generated healing thoughts.
    PM me if you need to chat.
  • kdao
    kdao Posts: 265
    Options
    I am going through a rough week as well, and am finding it very hard to eat :ohwell: I don't have any advice, I just wanted to support another person having a rough week. *hugs*
  • kdao
    kdao Posts: 265
    Options
    This probably not what you want to hear, but you are in for long haul and you need all your strength and energy. It is tough, but you need to keep your self healthy. I lost my 38 year old daughter last fall after a 6 year battle, hers was incurable from the get go (Lymphoblastic Lymphoma). Keep your head up and be as strong as you can. Say positive prayers and generated healing thoughts.
    PM me if you need to chat.

I am so sorry for your loss. Just when you think things are rough, you read something like this. Thank you for reminding me today, of how precious life is. Someone always has it worse. *hugs*
  • aamb
    aamb Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    nothing i can say except (((hugs)))
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Sending all the hugs to VixFit!