looking for anyone on this diet or on a diet that has helped lose weight

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Grill some meat, poultry or fish...
  • Hannacortez241990
    Options
    I don't have a grill at the moment so I'm a do some stuff in the oven .. Have u done this diet ?
  • juls425
    juls425 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    baked chicken tenderloins seasoned with rosemary
  • mrsdjball
    mrsdjball Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    If you don't have a grill, a steamer is great for cooking fish and poultry. Cooks really fast and doesn't dry out. Plus you can throw your veg in too. Less washing up.
  • kristen6350
    kristen6350 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Buy a grill pan. They will be near regular pans with grooves like a grill. They are the best $15 investment in my kitchen ever.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I don't have a grill at the moment so I'm a do some stuff in the oven .. Have u done this diet ?

What diet...I must be missing something, I thought you were just looking for ideas for ideal protein sources...which would be meat, poultry, or fish. I guess I'm confuzed.
  • sklala
    sklala Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    A veggie and Beef/Chicken stir fry in a wok works great, or steam everything first. I add my Sea Salt to this and then some spices/herbs depending on how I feel.
  • Hannacortez241990
    Options
    So you just put veggies and chicken/beef?? I'm new to this diet first day Thursday can you add bell peppers ?
  • sklala
    sklala Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Ya I find it is the easiest for me to follow. I'll dress it up with spices. But ill put broccoli, peppers mushrooms into it. I use pea shoots in my smoothies with Kale sometimes too to get my veggies in. They are really good in the chocolate
  • SameMe_JustLess
    SameMe_JustLess Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    So you just put veggies and chicken/beef?? I'm new to this diet first day Thursday can you add bell peppers ?

What diet are you on?
  • moodyfeesh14
    moodyfeesh14 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    its called the Ideal Protein diet you can google it
  • re_becca123
    re_becca123 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I did this diet for 2 weeks and gave up on it yesterday. It works great, if you can sacrifice food. Lol
  • katrinapri
    katrinapri Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Cajun Spinach stuffed chicken breast is a tasty protein I make often. I posted a recipe if your interested. Also salmon cakes, stuffed salmon, Mexican Tinga it's good on salad or on a tostada. Garlic and herb chicken is another one I go to. Or Lemon pepper chicken
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Googled it. It's another low-cal, low-carb diet. Nothing special about it. Sometimes run as a VLCD (very-low-calorie-diet) and can therefore have the same risks of any VLCD. They recommend you only undertake it with a certified Ideal Protein coach and that it only be used short term.
  • kallickmichelle
    kallickmichelle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Shrimp stir fry .. Or turkey or veggie burger with a side of stir fry veggies. Use low sodium sauce
  • taylorvanhooren
    taylorvanhooren Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    meat, fish, eggs
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options

Eat food that you enjoy, within your calorie and macro limits. Pre-planning can make it easier till you get the hang of it.

My diary's open if you want some dinner ideas.