Progress Pictures

Options
I am a week away from completing Insanity, I have not lost much weight maybe two pounds but I think I have lost inches. Everyone keeps telling me they can see a difference unfortenataly my mind keeps telling me they are lying LOL!!!!!.

I will take full progress pictures with shorts and sports bra when I am done but this morning just felt like taking a picture with the same jeans and shirt as the last picture I took when I finished p90x.

so here it is, I still cannot see a difference even though my clothe fits a lot better, to me I still look the same. I guess I have really high standards on how I want to look.

progress.jpg

Replies

• MaryElizabeth84
    Options
    You can clearly see the difference here!
  • bjscmg
    bjscmg Posts: 77
    Options
    You look great! I can see the difference.
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    DEFINITE difference. You mid section looks great in your most recent picture in those jeans ;)
  • christina_michelle
    Options
    I'm going to start insanity today as well! I won't be able to finish without burning the dvds (my friend is letting me borrow) but I hope I get good results!
  • christina_michelle
    Options
    I'm going to start insanity today as well! I won't be able to finish without burning the dvds (my friend is letting me borrow) but I hope I get good results!

I know your completing it!
  • kirra_80
    kirra_80 Posts: 36
    Options
    You can totally see the difference! Look how many wrinkles are in the shirt in the second picture, that's because it's not being stretched out as much!! You're doing a great job!
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
    Options

Pretty sure you will get good results I really enjoyed doing Insanity love Shaun T. I really want to get Asylum but going to do a hybrind of p90x and Insanity before I get it.
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    Options
    You can totally see the difference! Look how many wrinkles are in the shirt in the second picture, that's because it's not being stretched out as much!! You're doing a great job!

You know I did not even noticed the wrinkles LOL!!! you are right I can see that now. Thanks for pointing that out
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    Options

I love what you put on your signature
  • christina_michelle
    Options

I love what you put on your signature

Thanks!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    can see the difference.keep it up!!
    jane
  • dcdc13
    dcdc13 Posts: 86
    Options
    WOW!!! you look sooooo goood!! Congrats!
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    Options
    WOW!!! you look sooooo goood!! Congrats!

Thank you :blushing:
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    Options
    can see the difference.keep it up!!
    jane

Thank you the more I look at them I can see a difference too LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!