Raw till 4pm vegan

Options
does anyone eat this way? I was vegan for a long time, now I'm a fair weather vegetarian, and my diet is sliding downhill fast. I've put 40lbs of the 100 I lost back on and need a goood kick in the rear! I loved how I felt as a vegan, and my health was stellar.

Replies

• PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    Don't do it. Google and see all the testimonial of the people who have gained weight eating that way. Freelee does a boatload of cardio that burns a ridiculous amount of the calories she claims she eats. You cannot eat an unlimited amount of food.

Losing weight is a matter of creating a calorie deficit. No way of eating is going to change that principle. I'm a vegetarian myself. You can check out my diary if you like.

If you want to go back to being a vegan, just eat vegan food in a deficit. Plug your stats into the site, select losing a pound a week.

Buy a food scale. Start building your diet around nutritious, balanced proteins, veggies, and fats. Watch your portions. Log every bite. Once you get a handle on how much you're currently eating, you can look for ways to cut calories and make increasingly better choices and be in compliance with the deficit.

Good luck.
  • cocobear29
    Options
    Eat that way if you'd like, but calories still matter. Despite what crazy banana girl says, you can't eat 4000K+ calories, be sedentary and lose weight. Log your food, count your calories, and eat whatever way makes you feel best.

Good luck!!