Looking for just a few awesome people.

Options
Hey there, my name is Danielle. I've tried this once before and wasn't very successful. I had friends, but none that I was close with or felt like I needed to make "proud' of me. I strive on pride (at least I know which deadly sin I am). So I'm looking for friends who look at diaries and are looking for an actual friendship, not just "good jobs" and likes.

A bit about me.

Highest weight: 240
Current weight: 210
Goal weight: 140

If you're interested please add me, I'm in this for the long run. This is my last "fat year".

Replies

• TakingBackForever
    TakingBackForever Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Or not. :P
  • Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP community!

Wishing you complete success with your goals!!

Adam
  • susang19
    susang19 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You can do anything you put your mind to ...
    One step at a time !!!
  • Danho36
    Danho36 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Good job...I like your post Danielle...All jokes aside, I find my motivation for success within myself. "Friends" on this site are really just strangers with like minded goals. Their likes and good jobs help, but it isn't the main focus or motivation for my personal journey.

Highest weight: 325
    Current weight: 299
    Goal weight: 225

My diary is open to strangers...I mean friends
  • madababanas
    madababanas Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey there. This is my second time using mfp and just like you, i wasnt very succesful the first time. I just discovered this community and would love to add some new people for support and motivation. Everytime i failed, with mfp or any other app, i like to think it was because there wasnt anyone else there to motivate me or to be ashamed of, in case i give up.
    So feel free to add me- madababanas is my usename.
  • lorna422
    lorna422 Posts: 2
    Options
    Im lovin this app... i would like to have a few friends to help me stay focused & to surpport each other.. feel free to ad me as a friend..
  • afacetocallhome
    afacetocallhome Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I've sent you a request :smile:
  • aygullum
    aygullum Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am awesome, you can add me :))
  • MichelleBonfield86
    MichelleBonfield86 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Danielle :)
    I totally agree with you, i keep adding new friends because i usually only get a wtg or well done! Feel free to add me if you want and ill be there to cheer you on when you work hard and kick your butt when you dont loll x