Vitamins!?!

Options
Hey everyone! I'm in need of some advice about vitamins...mainly, is there a brand that you all recommend? Is there a brand to avoid?! Or does it even matter at all about which brand of vitamin I take?

Also, if I'm needing energy, which vitamin would help the most? I'm anemic and I just starting taking iron, but is there anything else I should take with it?

Thanks a bunches!!

Replies

• BlackRoseSin
    BlackRoseSin Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Mmm, energy comes fromeating a decent balance of food.

Vitamins certainly help fill in what's missing. I take Vitamin C, vitamin D with Magnesium and Calcuim, and Omega 3.6.9 fatty acids. I've never found much difference between brands. It's up to you.
  • onyaday
    onyaday Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I try to eat a good balance, but I wanted to take vitamins to help fill in anything I'm missing. I hadn't ever noticed a difference either in brands, but I thought I'd ask here if anyone has.
  • AvalonsUnicorn
    AvalonsUnicorn Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I know I don't eat balanced enough so I take these. They seem to do ok. My nails are stronger since I've been taking them. Take 2 a day as the label says. They do not contain iron so no worries on over dosing on it either. I also have low iron so take a separate pill. the only down side to these is they are HUGE but most days I have little to no problems swallowing them. That says something also as I have a horribly sensitive gag reflex and HATE pills lol! The smell isn't horrid either. It's just not great. Better than all the other brands I've tried and are now rotting in a drawer some where cause the smell gagged me. Best of luck :)http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B0006II760/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  • onyaday
    onyaday Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks! :)
  • ms6serenity
    Options
    I can't swallow pills, so I take a gummy multivitamin. I feel healthier since I started taking them:)