Are Eggland's Best worth the price? Opinions please...

Options
Atlantique
Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
I ended up with 2 dozen Eggland's Best eggs this week because the sale my grocer was running made them cheaper than every other egg in the store.

Here's a link to their nutritional stats vs. regular eggs: http://www.egglandsbest.com/nutrition/nutrition-facts.aspx

They're usually significantly more expensive than normal eggs, so I am wondering if it's worth it to buy them when they aren't on sale. Opinions?

( I probably go through a dozen eggs a week, if that matters. No, I am not the least bit worried about the fat or cholesterol content in normal eggs!)

Replies

• fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    people still eat real whole eggs?
  • Shawnalee0703
    Shawnalee0703 Posts: 1,093
    Options
    I never noticed Eggland's best to be more expensive here. It must vary by location.
  • cha36jennings
    cha36jennings Posts: 99 Member
    Options

Pickled eggs :-) yum
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options

Lots of us eat them every single day! :bigsmile:
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I get them because I find they taste better than store brand eggs. I also like that they have omega 3's and are full of hooey goodness. My kids also notice a difference in taste. I guess the cost varies - where I live, they're about 20 cents more a dozen.
  • angelarozmyn
    Options
    Farmer's market eggs all the way - vegetarian fed, no hormones, cage free. And they taste WAY better.