Hi New Friends!

Options
I am pretty new to this sight and I love it! I have been struggling with other programs...counting points, eliminating food groups, etc. Nothing has been working for me. I have already lost 3 lbs with my fitness pal helping me out.

I know it doesn't seem like I have far to go.I only have about 7 more lbs that I need to lost, but those last few pounds are HARD! LOL!

Looking forward to reading your stories and sharing more of my experiences. Have a great day! :)

Replies

• beverlyl64
    beverlyl64 Posts: 381
    Options
    Welcome! :smile: I love this program as well and have just started making new friends. Feel free to send me a friends request!:flowerforyou:
  • Elise1931
    Elise1931 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Welcome to this site Cindy :flowerforyou:

I had lost about 55 lbs with diet control till being sick and half of them gained back. Until one day I saw Turbo Fire videos and I thought "Hey, this looks great! Maybe it's time to change again." And fortunately I entered this site by accident at almost the same time, it's just like the icing on the cake.

I've also lost about 3 lbs since then, but there's still a pretty long journey for me. :laugh: And I have to deal with the problem of my poor knees, am trying to arrange my new workout schedule now.

Good luck and have a great day too! :smile:
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome, Elise! WE CAN DO IT!! ;)
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome, Elise! WE CAN DO IT!! ;)