Dairy Buddies Wanted!!

heather_miller
heather_miller Posts: 42 Member
edited September 27 in Motivation and Support
hey everyone! i'm looking for people to share their food diary's with and who I could also share mine with as well. I love browsing food diary's as a way of motivation/inspiration and i would love to have a bunch of MFP friends to offer/gain support. i LOVE this site and how helpful everyone is to one another and how everyone truly want's to see people succeed. if you're looking for the same kind of support as i am please feel free to add me as a friend!!

"edit" DIARY is what I meant to write. lol

Replies

• allystone
    allystone Posts: 134 Member
    Definetely! I would love to do that. Feel free to add me, my diary is already open to the public. :)
  • sreimer07
    sreimer07 Posts: 154 Member
    Feel Free to add me! I've got my diary open :)
  • bhb301
    bhb301 Posts: 338 Member
    Feel free to friend me. Don't look at dinner tonight I am going to the movies. I am trying to eat better food..
  • Ruby53
    Ruby53 Posts: 61 Member
    Please feel free to add me! I love seeing what others are eating, making my diary visable has helped me no end!!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    That is an excellent typo. I thought you wanted to find business partners for your farming enterprise. :)
  • Please add me if you want to. I would love to share my food diary with you.
  • dwieferich
    dwieferich Posts: 12 Member
    Feel free to add me. I am also going to the movies tonight soooo... Im sure ill eat some popcorn but try not to butter it. :)
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Add me too!! I like looking at people's diaries.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    That is an excellent typo. I thought you wanted to find business partners for your farming enterprise. :)

I live in the milk capital of the world and it means a whole lotta things here...
    :laugh: :wink:
  • heather_miller
    heather_miller Posts: 42 Member
    hahahaha i didn't even notice until you said something! geez....i type too fast. lol
  • MJLavaty
    MJLavaty Posts: 72 Member
    My diary is open and I try and eat as healthy as possible. Would love more support buddies to help keep me accountable and on track to my goal! : )
  • sporty72
    sporty72 Posts: 2
    Hey I'd love to be your support buddy. Just add me as friend and we'll have fun and successful time loosing weight together with anyone else who joins us. Maree
  • houseofcarpenter
    houseofcarpenter Posts: 127 Member
    you can add me too my diary's open it helps keep me accountable!!
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    yes, i have been looking for this too!! sending out some "adds" now :)
This discussion has been closed.