New and looking for friends

Options
I am just starting my weight loss journey, I have about 130 to lose. I have thought about losing weight a lot over the years but it has always seemed like such a daunting task that my thoughts have never translated into actions, until now. I have a 6wk old dd and a 3.5 yr old ds; I need to be healthy so I can set a good example for my kids and not pass on my unhealthy lifestyle. This is going to be a long process and would love to have as much support and encouragement as possible.

Replies

• Shellee38
    Shellee38 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm am right there with you I have 75-100 to lose. I lost it before and I gained back after the loss of my parents and major surgery. I have 3 kids and one with autism so this is a must for my children and well being. I would love to travel on this journey with you and share thoughts feeling and encouragement
  • MyraJ78
    MyraJ78 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm here in the same boat. Need to lose about 40 pounds. I hope being on here will keep me encouraged.
  • aygullum
    aygullum Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like:)
  • nrussell0374
    nrussell0374 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on wanting a heathier life for you and your family! Mom of two here... add me if you like!
  • Lisa_0527
    Lisa_0527 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi - I have 90 pounds to lose so I will be here for the long haul. Feel free to add me and we can support each other.
  • JeffS435
    JeffS435 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if you want