New to Insanity-Starting May 9th!

Options
2»

Replies

• PinkAndSparkle
    Options
    I love reading these posts. I am ordering Insanity as we speak because I am completely plateaued 10 lbs above my goal and getting married in 6 months from yesterday. Wish me luck! I can't wait to update everyone and continue reading about your successes!!!!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I love reading these posts. I am ordering Insanity as we speak because I am completely plateaued 10 lbs above my goal and getting married in 6 months from yesterday. Wish me luck! I can't wait to update everyone and continue reading about your successes!!!!

Remember, proper form, breathe, do what you can to your limits but each time you do it "dig deeper", and most of all have fun.

I never realized that during the first day DVD of the program, I was supposed to watch the "Dig Deeper" segment prior to the Fit Test. I watched it only after graduating the program. *kitten* backwards, I perform.
  • amybus
    amybus Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I started May 2, but was sick a few days so basically started over on the 9th. So far so good, I can literally only do about 1/2 the reps in a lot of the moves, but I'm definately getting the heart rate up. I work out in the basement and my legs shake all the way up the steps. It's the first workout I've ever done where I'm literally dripping with sweat.

Cardio recovery was last night..I didn't really like it, seemed like it took forever. The others seem to go more quickly. I did today's workout this morning and I'm thinking doing recovery at 8 pm and a cardio one this morning wasn't a good idea! Today's the first day I'm really really sore.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I started May 2, but was sick a few days so basically started over on the 9th. So far so good, I can literally only do about 1/2 the reps in a lot of the moves, but I'm definately getting the heart rate up. I work out in the basement and my legs shake all the way up the steps. It's the first workout I've ever done where I'm literally dripping with sweat.

Cardio recovery was last night..I didn't really like it, seemed like it took forever. The others seem to go more quickly. I did today's workout this morning and I'm thinking doing recovery at 8 pm and a cardio one this morning wasn't a good idea! Today's the first day I'm really really sore.

Well, it's recovery. It's supposed to be slow. To help relieve soreness from muscle pounding.
  • BreeWilder
    BreeWilder Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Day 11 DONE! Cardio Recovery. Much needed. I'm working hard on my form. I know it isn't perfect. But I'm VERY inflexible so it makes it harder for me.