baby weight slowly coming off

Options
rAc_hEl
rAc_hEl Posts: 246 Member
First pic was at 6 weeks after baby second pic 8 months after baby. Its been insane Im a single mom of a now 8 month old. He has me moving all the time. A lot of people say they don't have money for a personal trainer but hunny he IS my personal trainer! He constantly has me moving. As far as weight goes when I went in to labor I was 222 pounds. After labor I was 208. 8 months later I'm 191. Its hard in the sense of I can't lose like I use to but hey I'm still going to keep at it! sym2gwe6teo3.jpg

Replies

• rAc_hEl
    rAc_hEl Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    My lil personal trainer 6siop4xj8t22.jpg
  • Tldavis3s
    Tldavis3s Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    congrats! i know how hard baby weight can be to get off. I'm 9 months PP and fighting the same battle. keep up the good work!
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Very well done lass! And I have to say, that's the best looking personal trainer ever :smiley:
  • hheublein
    hheublein Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!! I just lost my baby weight and working on the weight I wanted to lose before the baby -haha!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!