New to this-is it normal to not eat all the calories given by the app?

Options
Hello All,
Hope your journey is well my just started and I notice that in many days (I being logging for 40days straight) I do not reach the calorie goals (1250)but then in some I over eat . Is that normal when your starting? I totally log everything even how much water and the junk food I eat if any. But I see myself in some days I eat and then I am missing like 200 or so calories. I am trying to lose weight but not starve.
I am 4'11 and 130 pounds ,advice would be appreciated
Thanks

Replies

• aygullum
    aygullum Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I sometime eat less than my calorie intake but I realized that the next day, I over eat :)
  • kttktlv
    kttktlv Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That's what I being doing sort off to compensated that you did not eat . Have you found it helpful in losing weight?
  • zira91
    zira91 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    it is not good to eat less than 1200 calorie per day.. somtimes, it can be the reason that hinders your weight loss.. :smile:

Therefore, to eat that last 100 -200 calories to make it more than 1200 calorie, you can easily add a handful of nuts which easily give 100-150 calories depending on what type of nut. you can have it as as snack.

you can also eat xtra fruits or even a few gram of dark chocolate bar to get that last calories. or even 1 bar of homemade honey peanut butter oatmeal bar (my fav) which easily give u 180 calories (just make sure u dont exceed ur sugar intake for that day)..

sometimes, i even eat a grilled cheese sandwich during snack time (do not exceed your 3 portion of dairy and 5 portion of carbo per day to lose weight)

thats what i usually do, and one of the reasons why i love my snack time.. ;D

• kttktlv
    kttktlv Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the tips I appreciate . I will be doing more snack time and I am thinking of prepping my meal prior to have them ready in my fridge :)