Trying to get in shape.

Options
Began changing my eating habits & exercising in August. Noticed some improvement but still have a ways to go. Live in West Covina, Ca

Replies

• salgal65
    salgal65 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Last August was my start time for healthier eating and exercising, i turn 50 in June this year and my focus was to be fit n fifty.... i too still have a way to go to get to the point i would like but im getting there i have an amazing PT that i am going to have to do without soon as she is going oveerseas holidaying for 6 weeks so looking for a few ppl to surround myself with to encourage each other... add me if you are looking for same thing :)
  • angelgreathouse9
    angelgreathouse9 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    lizmar9802 wrote: »
    Began changing my eating habits & exercising in August. Noticed some improvement but still have a ways to go. Live in West Covina, Ca

without more info it'll be difficult to give you advice on what to change to lose the weight... but drinking a lot of water eating fresh fruits and veggies and lean cuts of meat, staying within a certain number of calories and cardio/weight training will give anyone results. good luck to you