Still fat, still successful

Options
peachyfuzzle
peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
I started with MFP at 310lbs on November 2nd, and have been at this whole losing weight thing for 4.5 months now. Originally, I intended to lose 90 lbs, and end up somewhere around 220. However, I'm going to see if I can get that down to 190, so I will be setting my new goal for 120lbs of weightloss.

As of today, I have lost just under 40lbs meaning that I am down to around 270, and 1/3 of the way to my goal. Really though, I started losing weight a couple of weeks before beginning with MFP when the scale read around 315lbs, so I personally consider it to be 45 lbs. Not too shabby for under five months.

So many people who make posts here have reached their goals, and are completed success stories. I wanted to make this post in the middle of my weightloss to show people in the middle of theirs that success isn't just before, and after. Success is before, and then a whole lot of during until you finally reach the after.

I'll post an update after another 40lbs.

November 2nd @ 310lbs (even the dog looks disappointed in me):

SB1b8a6.jpg

Today @ 270lbs, 7.5" off of the waist, 5.25" off the hips:

xK2BJAa.jpg

Replies

• deviousme7
    deviousme7 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    nice work!
  • fatkidonadiet
    fatkidonadiet Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    big changes! nice work!
  • Dragn77
    Dragn77 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I had to LOL at even the dog is disappointed... nope, that pup is just wondering when you're going to stop taking selfies and get him a treat :blush:

What a huge difference though! I know thats gotta be a fire under you to keep this journey moving along. Your perception on how its not just before and after, but all the stuff in between is such a positive one. Ill be looking out for your next update!!!!
  • Marcia661
    Marcia661 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Great post :) Keep up the fantastic work, you are looking wonderful.
  • subversive99
    subversive99 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Very nice changes so far and great attitude. Keep it going!
  • peachyfuzzle
    Options
    Thanks all! :)

Hopefully, I'll be posting an update around August.
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    Nice work! I look forward to your update!
  • iamfat1967
    iamfat1967 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!!
  • kmariet7
    kmariet7 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Keep up the good work!
  • bainsworth1a
    bainsworth1a Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I started with MFP at 310lbs on November 2nd, and have been at this whole losing weight thing for 4.5 months now. Originally, I intended to lose 90 lbs, and end up somewhere around 220. However, I'm going to see if I can get that down to 190, so I will be setting my new goal for 120lbs of weightloss.

As of today, I have lost just under 40lbs meaning that I am down to around 270, and 1/3 of the way to my goal. Really though, I started losing weight a couple of weeks before beginning with MFP when the scale read around 315lbs, so I personally consider it to be 45 lbs. Not too shabby for under five months.

So many people who make posts here have reached their goals, and are completed success stories. I wanted to make this post in the middle of my weightloss to show people in the middle of theirs that success isn't just before, and after. Success is before, and then a whole lot of during until you finally reach the after.

I'll post an update after another 40lbs.

November 2nd @ 310lbs (even the dog looks disappointed in me):

SB1b8a6.jpg

Today @ 270lbs, 7.5" off of the waist, 5.25" off the hips:

xK2BJAa.jpg

I really like this part of your post
    I wanted to make this post in the middle of my weightloss to show people in the middle of theirs that success isn't just before, and after. Success is before, and then a whole lot of during until you finally reach the after.

The whole lot of during is difficult but I'm sure it will be worth it.

See you in the after :)
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    Z6qGXXM.gif

Way to go!

"(even the dog looks disappointed in me)"

I laughed, I admit it.
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Wow! Look at you! Your progress is fantastic!
  • UrnAsh_
    UrnAsh_ Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Congratulations :)
  • meryl135
    meryl135 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Good job! and thanks for sharing the "in-between" stage - so important to acknowledge your own efforts and consistency.
  • kjurassic
    kjurassic Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Please include dog's proud face in your next post!!! (Loved that!)
  • whatatime2befit
    whatatime2befit Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the great losses so far! And great attitude!
  • peachyfuzzle
    Options
    Thanks again all! :D

I'll be sure to include the dog in future posts. lol
  • starbucktigh
    starbucktigh Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your in progress success! I'm still a long way off from my goal weight, so this is encouraging!
  • Marlene1667
    Marlene1667 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I love progress stories. The dog is not disappointed in you. He just loves you and wants you to feel better about yourself..... and maybe take him for more walks! You look great!
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Good going lad!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!