Cardio Max level 1 biggest looser

Options
Ok so I joined MFP in January sometime and through this site I kept hearing about Jillian Micheals 30DS so I bought it started it and got sick 15 days into it. I stopped ended up buying a whole bunch more work out video's and decided to start JM 30DS once more and finish it before I move onto the next vids. Did I finish it NOOOOOO I gave up because i didnt think it was enough cardio. So I found the cardio max video which I am attempting for the second time and almost done week 1 of level 1.

I just want to finish something that I start. I want to see some follow through so that I feel like I can actually acomplish something. I am just coming back after falling off the health wagon for a few weeks. I came back hard and worked out every day this week so far. Just making it to level 2 would be an acomplishment in itself. A little bit each day, thats all I need to get and stay fit right....I dont have to push hard like a crazy.

I can do this and with all of you I will ..... love you all

:)

Replies

• Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Don't be so hard on yourself. By attempting the 30 DS twice that demonstrates that you still had the motivation to do it. Every workout will not be right for everyone. I'm completed the 30 DS already and am now doing Cardio Max. I find Cardio Max very challenging, so you're doing an amazing job! Keep it up, I'm really proud of you for your perserverance!
  • barbrauc
    barbrauc Posts: 3
    Options
    It is so hard to lose weight and I so totally agree with everyone. I have found that by using a trainer, I can take the weight off faster. The trainer seems to make me work harder than I do when I am by myself. I also started tracking my caloric intake.
  • dianne_mama_3
    Options
    Great job staying motivated! That's half the battle! I have been using that DVD also. Level 2 is difficult, but only ten extra minutes after you finish level one. Based on my HRM, that extra 10 minutes gave me another 150 calorie burn. So, think of that when you feel like you can't go anymore!! :) I tried out Level 3 and didn't feel like it was as good of a cardio burn as Level 2, so you may want to try it out and maybe do 3 first, then 2. Hope this helps!! We're all in this together!!