Female, 300 Lbs. Need friends for support.

Options
Need all kinds of friends to makes this weightloss challenge fun. From NYC.

Replies

• staggers2015
    Options
    You can do it. Just stay positive
  • fat4now27
    Options
    300 pounds is nothing. Are you married and have you had kids?? 1st of all, be positive. And go online and pic a sexy photo and put it on your phone and look at it everyday and think to yourself that you wanna be in this body.. most of all watch what you eat. Try eating about 1200 to 1500 calories a day and you must work out no matter what for at least 1 hr. Best is to to treadmill and walk or stepper and keep goals and before you know it, you'll be in that body and everyone will be like who's that girl. But don't worry because we all are fatfornow
  • apple173
    apple173 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Stay focussed and committted. Add me.
  • hellonheelz31
    Options
    I'm trying to get back on track too. Add me. I would love to support B)
  • crismely143
    crismely143 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How can I add. Very new to this.
  • missmg126
    missmg126 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have to lose about 100 lbs. I'll add you. I need more friends on here.
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    fat4now27 wrote: »
    300 pounds is nothing. Are you married and have you had kids?? 1st of all, be positive. And go online and pic a sexy photo and put it on your phone and look at it everyday and think to yourself that you wanna be in this body.. most of all watch what you eat. Try eating about 1200 to 1500 calories a day and you must work out no matter what for at least 1 hr. Best is to to treadmill and walk or stepper and keep goals and before you know it, you'll be in that body and everyone will be like who's that girl. But don't worry because we all are fatfornow

Ugh, this post is riddled with all kinds of bad advice. The advice for the picture isn't too bad, I actually do that myself at mybodygallery.com

As for the calorie limit, since you have a bit to lose, you can eat more and still be in deficit. No need to jump straight to 1200-1500. I'm 5'1 and 177 and I eat 1620 and lose weight.

And saying that you *must* exercise daily is also untrue. You *must* maintain a calorie deficit, which can be done without exercise at all.

Check out these two threads, they're from people who have been there and been successful:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/974888-in-place-of-a-road-map-2k13
  • Larya4
    Larya4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Need all kinds of friends to makes this weightloss challenge fun. From NYC.

• Larya4
    Larya4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in the same boat. Feel free to add me! Thanks
  • debubbie
    debubbie Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I was thisclose to 300 pounds about 15 months ago, and I have lost almost 60 pounds so far. I do not exercise everyday and started out riding a stationary bike for 20 minutes three times a week as I worked to build up my endurance. I try to stay at 1800 calories eaten each day and I am losing about a pound a week. I would suggest that you take the first month to learn how to accurately log your food and purchase a food scale to weigh your foods. That will be one of the biggest keys to your success. Good luck!

Anyone that wants to friend me, send me a friend request. I log in everyday and have an open diary that may give you some ideas.