42Lbs Down and 30 more to go.. :)

Options
bethe1976
bethe1976 Posts: 14 Member
Just wanted to share my progress so far... I have lost a total of 42 lbs and only have 30 more to go to my Goal weight of around 120-125lbs. I have to say my biggest shock is how clothing fits.. I started in Jr size XL tops and 17 Jeans and I am now wearing Medium tops and size 9 Jeans. What a Great Feeling.

5-13-11.jpg

SW: 195
CW: 153
GW: 120-125

5839804.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• RunConquerCelebrate
    RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Congratulations that is amazing great results. You and I weight around the same weight and there is no way I can fit into size 9 jeans LOL!! I still wear size 12 starting to fit loose but not quite there yet.
  • liz827
    liz827 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep it up!
  • 33KIKI
    33KIKI Posts: 304
    Options
    That is great I'm in the same boat. went from a 26/28 to a 14/16...if I ever get into single digits the clouds will part...and the light will shine down..lol. No really congrats your looking good!
  • sybil1106
    sybil1106 Posts: 71
    Options
    You're doing such a great job. Don't lose your drive. I can't wait until I get to where you are.
    Sybil
  • goatstew
    goatstew Posts: 50
    Options
    Great work! You've done an amazing job and it shows! Your dedication is paying off.
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss!!! I have lost 47 and have 73 more to go but I just take one day at a time!! Doesnt it feel good when people notice cuz with that amount of weight loss they sure do notice!!
    What have you done about new clothes? I have bought a few but dont want to buy too many as I keep going down sizes and dont get to wear them very long?

CONGRATS AGAIN!!!

4925355.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Ecaswick
    Ecaswick Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the good work!! :smile:
  • bethe1976
    bethe1976 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congratulations that is amazing great results. You and I weight around the same weight and there is no way I can fit into size 9 jeans LOL!! I still wear size 12 starting to fit loose but not quite there yet.

Thank You.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!