Skeptical

Options
The app won't let me put in my real bday, perhaps I'm too young, just want to make sure I'm eating right and hitting my macros so I can keep on working out and stuff, should I feel skeptical or brush it off?

Replies

• tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,364 Member
    Options
    Have to be 18 and over to use this site perhaps that is why.

If you are close to 18 I would think sparkteens.com would be too young for you.

• PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    Your profile says you're 17. If you're not 18 or older you shouldn't be on here as that's against MFP terms of service.

"ELIGIBILITY

BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AND ARE OTHERWISE LEGALLY QUALIFIED TO ENTER INTO AND FORM CONTRACTS UNDER APPLICABLE LAW."
  • teamemro6
    teamemro6 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Should I delete the app then or? I mean the app offers great stuff so I'm debating because I'm pretty sure I'm not the only teen who wants to be in shape but am I crazy for watching my numbers at an age younger than 18?
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    teamemro6 wrote: »
    Should I delete the app then or? I mean the app offers great stuff so I'm debating because I'm pretty sure I'm not the only teen who wants to be in shape but am I crazy for watching my numbers at an age younger than 18?

Or just let MFP admin disable your account for violation the terms of service. You are not legally old enough to enter into a contractual agreement with MFP, which you did upon registering.
  • Khukhullatus
    Khukhullatus Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    There are some other food logging apps that don't require a specific age. I'm sure you can find what you are looking for out there.