NSV- double chin and pictures

Options
Ilovepeppers
Ilovepeppers Posts: 396 Member
Please tel me I'm not the only one who would have to position themselves in certain positions when pictures were taken to avoid that dreaded double chin showing up in the picture.. Well, yesterday I took a picture of myself with my phone to send a friend that hadn't seen me for some time and I forgot to angle the camera correctly. well I looked at the picture and to my shock... NO DOUBLE CHIN!! I took a few more and same thing. I hadn't even noticed in the mirror! I feel like this weight loss is finally paying off! Haha

Replies

• InstantSunshine
    InstantSunshine Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Wow and it is showing - You're looking amazing, Peps!
  • GinaKurtz
    GinaKurtz Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO! I feel your pain! I love that I'm no longer having to be so strategic either! Good job! :flowerforyou:
  • nicole00lynn
    nicole00lynn Posts: 110
    Options
    youre not. i have a correct side to take pictures from also :) but mines gone now too. sometimes it takes the weirdest things to notice how much progress weve made. great job!
  • fitcrew
    fitcrew Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    OMG I used to take a million pics before finding the right position with no double chin.LOL
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Haha. I am still in that zone. Good for you though. :]
  • cafeteriagirl
    cafeteriagirl Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    wow that is really good! happy for you:)
  • karatsd
    karatsd Posts: 35
    Options
    Bump! You were probably pretty before but no double chin shows off just how gorgeous you are. Be proud!
  • JLaSoul333
    JLaSoul333 Posts: 8
    Options
    I just HAD to comment on this. I am my own personal photographer becaues I have all the angles down. I HATE when other people take pictures of me because its never "from my best side," lol. CONGRATULATIONS!!! And I look forward to not have a double chin in pictures regardless of who is taking them.
  • mangos4music
    mangos4music Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    congratulations! i cant wait til i get to that point! btw the baby on your weight ticker is too precious!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!