Pregnancy weight nearly gone

If you would like motivation, tips, and recipes add me as a friend.
From 45kg I quickly gained upto 76kg
And with hard work lost 20kg in 2months.

Replies

• DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    You weighed 45kg? How tall are you?

I think 20kg is a lot to lose in 2 months, over 2lbs a week. Well done though. I'm losing my pregnancy weight slowly and steadily.
  • Lol very very short
    Only 5.2in
    I worked out every single day for 45minutes. It's still hard.
    And on this low carb diet which mostly helped.
    I hired a doula before birth she did mention to lose steadily as well but try to lose within 9months longer can be ever more difficult.
  • DawnieB1977
    It's taken me over a year to lose after my other two and my third is 10 months and I reckon it'll take until she's about 18 months before I lose it all, but that's ok. So long as I lose it I don't mind.

I workout 6 times a week, walk loads and eat at a deficit. I can't do more than I already am doing.
  • Aw that's really good as long as you are getting the results the right way. But it's amazing you get to workout so much with 3 kids. I have one and find time management difficult sometime.
  • DawnieB1977
    Aw that's really good as long as you are getting the results the right way. But it's amazing you get to workout so much with 3 kids. I have one and find time management difficult sometime.

My husband works shifts and I'm still on maternity leave...we get a year in England. When he's on early shift he's home by 2:15pm and when he's on late shift he doesn't leave for work until 12:30, so I either exercise in the morning or the afternoon/evening.

I go back to work soon so it'll be harder, but I still managed to get to the gym while working and with 2 kids, so I'm sure I'll do it.
  • You will be fine. Sounds like you work really hard. I'm sure work will get you into a better routine.