NEW & FOUND HUGE MOTIVATION -- read...

Options
I'm not exactly NEW to using MFP, but I decided that I'm going to get my motivation back and am inviting you all to join me! (KEEP READING!!!)

A taught pilates for almost 5 years and moved away (to a better job market). My day started at 5am and ended at 2am. I was working full time, 45 minutes from my house, on a good day, and going to night school after work until 10pm. I'd get back home around 10:45pm, get a snack (sometimes) and work on my homework until around 2am. Obviously, I had no time to hit the gym. I ended up putting on 15lbs, which isn't a lot, pound wise, but I feel gross and flabby -- NOT what I'm used to. So, even though my weight goals are low, my toning goals are very high.

I'm still new to the area & have yet to meet many people to be friends with (besides my boyfriend and his friends), so I started selling SCENTSY (http://sloner.scentsy.us) to meet people. (IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT SCENTSY IS, IT'S AMAZING. MESSAGE ME FOR INFO!) Also, I joined a Women's boot camp class that's Monday - Friday mornings (I haven't been able to go lately due to an injured back) and I've been trying to get out there and rollerblade 4-15 miles at least 3 times a week. (This town has a lot of runners!)

I just found this website; http://www.fitocracy.com and I think it's AMAZING. Not only does it Motivate you, but it's also fun. (TEXT TAKEN DIRECTLY FROM THEIR SITE: Treating fitness like a game makes your goals easier to reach. Fitocracy rewards you for your workouts, suggests what to do to improve, and lets you show off a little bit to your friends.) They give you weekly QUESTS and you get points for working out (which, face it, we all are competitive!)

Anyways, I'm starting this website MONDAY and invite you all to 'compete' with me.

Friend me here or on there -- I'd love to keep each other motivated.

***ALSO...WHEN YOU GO TO THE WEBSITE, YOU REQUEST AN INVITE. IN A DAY OR TWO, THEY'LL SEND YOU AN INVITE CODE. DON'T WAIT TILL THE LAST MINUTE TO REQUEST YOUR CODE.**

Replies

• RRS1983
    RRS1983 Posts: 18
    Options
    If you DO join FITOCRACY --- I've created a group called (what else) MyFitnessPals so we can keep each other motivated. Hope to see you all there!!!