I want some friends!

Options
AprilHead
AprilHead Posts: 36 Member
Hi everyone. My name is AprilHead and I use this as an app on my iPad, but I still get the same basic format as this site. I want to add some friends on the app! Anyone wanna be my pal?

Replies

• kateorgan
    kateorgan Posts: 10
    Options
    Hey Yeah I will - its important to have friends on here to keep you motivated :-) I have no idea how to add you though so you add me and I will accept lol!!! I use the iphone app mostly too and it is fantastic!!!
  • AprilHead
    Options
    Yay! I've been on this site for about a week, but too loser to have any friends yet hahaha :)
  • KaizokuNoMaiku
    Options
    Dont worry the community isnt always active on the introduce yourself page just look around and you will find some people that can bother you on a daily bases in now time !
  • Smittyinthesun
    Options
    You got a friend !
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    welcome you can add me if you like!!! I have been here a year! not goin anywhere!!!:drinker:
  • AprilHead
    Options
    Yeaaaaah party! :D
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Be careful what you wish for, you may actually have fun here... I, on the other hand, must be entertained.. smiley-laughing016.gif
  • kristidann
    kristidann Posts: 42
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • owengem
    owengem Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck
    You are in the right place for help and support. Have a look thru the forum posts and add people who seem supportive and the kind of people who you believe will support you thru your journey.

You will definitely be more successful with a strong support network around you and MFP is the place to find that

It works if you work it
    Gem x