Options
2»

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    Ovulation and pre and during period here

Same. There's basically only one week a month when I can get an accurate weigh in.
  • kimzy132124
    kimzy132124 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    Ovulation and pre and during period here

Same. There's basically only one week a month when I can get an accurate weigh in.

That's what I'm finding! Kind of sucks. All of a sudden I'll wake up one day and be down 10 lbs. I'll do my happy dance and a week later I'm up 6....
  • Allelito
    Allelito Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Wow, this last week I had been weighing in at my weight from like a month ago some mornings (just started a little over a month ago). Didn't realize until two days ago (one day before my period) that this might have something to do with it, and today (the day after my period started) the scale suddenly dropped almost 3,5 pounds. Whew! Good to know my diet is working after all, because I was getting frustrated and worried..
  • iamchuckbass78
    iamchuckbass78 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    abatonfan wrote: »
    Yup. I tend to shoot up 5-6 pounds right around ovulation and keep that weight until a few days after my curse ends. I simply learned to avoid the scales around this time (unless I am tracking to see what my hormones do).

This for me too. I typically have one 'good week'.
  • Paperchains38
    Paperchains38 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    For some strange reason i don't gain before or during (lasts 7 days) but just as i am coming up to the last day i might put on 1-2 pounds which is just odd, last month i didn't put on anything i just stayed the same and then a few more days later i lost, i am hoping this is the case this time as well.
  • gabrielleelliott90
    gabrielleelliott90 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I have 2lb hanging over me right now, but I think I'm due to menstruate soon. It tends to go away by the time you have finished it.
  • kimzy132124
    kimzy132124 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I lost a lb today which is when I got mine. Hopefully I'll be able to see what I really weigh in a week :)
  • redrubyphoenixxx
    redrubyphoenixxx Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I was wondering this too as mine is on its way and I gained 1.5 lbs. Very helpful ladies
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    I didn't gain an ounce this last period, but ovulation is killin' me water-wise.