I'm New

Options
Hello everyone my name is Patience and I am new to MyFitnessPal. I could really use some motivation. It's hard when you have a family that devours all types of things and you're an aspiring vegetarian lol. I look forward to meeting all of you and motivating one another.

Replies

• LiamProctor
    LiamProctor Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome Patience, nice to meet you :)
  • Patience2Live
    Patience2Live Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you
  • freesha63
    freesha63 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Patience, I'm Dana, Im new to the community aspect of MFP. Your aspiration is admirable. I will encourage you!!!!!
  • Patience2Live
    Options
    Thank you freesha63
  • emilee1992
    emilee1992 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi patience, I'm new to the community too! I have tried quite a few times to be veggie but found it difficult to keep it up due to being around people who only cook with meat or nag me saying how silly being vegetarian is. I have found one alternative it to cut meat down gradually or try have certain days with no meat
  • Patience2Live
    Options
    I really appreciate the advice emilee1992
    emilee1992 wrote: »
    Hi patience, I'm new to the community too! I have tried quite a few times to be veggie but found it difficult to keep it up due to being around people who only cook with meat or nag me saying how silly being vegetarian is. I have found one alternative it to cut meat down gradually or try have certain days with no meat

• prj1996
    prj1996 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey, my name is Patience, too! Lets automatically be friends!
  • Patience2Live
    Options
    Oh cool! Sounds good to me!
    prj1996 wrote: »
    Hey, my name is Patience, too! Lets automatically be friends!

• charles123vn
    charles123vn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It's going to be hard but we all can do this there will be a few bumps in the road but we have to stay strong good luck
  • roxannemfischer
    Options
    Hi im roxanne im new too
  • Patience2Live
    Options
    Hi Roxanne!
  • Patience2Live
    Options
    Thank you! Good luck as well!
    It's going to be hard but we all can do this there will be a few bumps in the road but we have to stay strong good luck