I'd love some friends!

Options
Hello all! I'm looking to find some people with similar goals. I'm 20 years old, 5'3, and looking to lose fifty five pounds hopefully by my 21st birthday (Next year, March 23.) I eat between 1400-1600 calories a day and workout daily. I don't eat meat (ethical reasons) but I don't discriminate against those that do. Pop in, say hi, and send me friend request if you'd like!

Replies

• scaryg53
    scaryg53 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • shortstop1136
    shortstop1136 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Am 35 looking to loss 100 lbs but having trouble staying on top of my fitness plan and it's hard to stop my normal eating habits I would like to friend u and we could help each other
  • amandacagle560
    amandacagle560 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, looking to lose about 40 more pounds! Would love some more friends for extra encouragement!
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and maintaining.
  • brooketuria
    Options
    Hi :) feel free to add me :)
  • monkeyjenn72
    Options
    42yo 70lbs to go
    Start weight 218
    Current weight 180
  • judypriv
    judypriv Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    add me, any of you! I can always use motivated friends caused I'm a mess
  • benczean
    benczean Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I can always use some motivated friends.
  • landfish
    landfish Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    March 23 birthday. Twinsies.
  • amielou42
    amielou42 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'd also like some friends! 29, lost 40lbs, in maintenance mode. Mum of one, love to run and workout and I love CAKE haha. And chocolate...and pasta...and bread...and cheese..mmmmmm. Anyways, feel free to add me!
  • breathebelievejen
    breathebelievejen Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Helloo :) I'm 23, 5'5" and a pescatarian. I also started at 176lbs (now ~150lbs). My next goal is ~140lbs.

I use LUSH products as rewards for reaching my fitness goals too :D the smells are incredible!

good luck and I hope you find lots of support here- I've sent you a FR. Anybody else reading this feel free to add me :)
  • jennjenn32782
    jennjenn32782 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 32 years old and have a lot of weight to still lose. A month ago I had gastric bypass surgery and what a month it has been. I am here if anyone wants support and motivation, I would love the same!
  • ashliwatts1
    ashliwatts1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I would to have more motivators as well as be one!! Add me! :)
  • Larya4
    Larya4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I added u..I'm looking for support too!
  • 1motorpsycho
    1motorpsycho Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yogi, you and anyone else here is more than welcome to add me. I am looking for support and recipe swapping etc. I love all foods but stay away from processed for ethical reasons. LOL. Exercise is my fave. Always active on here and would love some new friends trying to better their lives.
  • bdavis1990
    bdavis1990 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys. You all can do it! I am very similar. I am 24 and I just finished loosing 95 lbs in one year. (started losing before finding the app) started at 270 now 175. all you have to do is keep your head up and you can do anything. if you need support feel free to add me. I'll do anything I can to help :) Good Luck
  • karateper
    karateper Posts: 4 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Add me please - karateper
    - Lost 56 lbs and 21 to go but it's the last lbs that can be the hardest. Plus on bed rest for slipped disc. Still logging away. Despite being on 5 days steroids, I did not gain weight.