WEIGH IN

Options
I noticed there wasn't a new topic for last weeks weigh in. I am going to do this weeks because I really need to be held accountable. I am moving at the end of the month and we are in the middle of cleaning out the freezer so I have been struggling to make healthy food choices. I have decided I am not going to worry to much about it until after the move. It is just too stressful doing all the packing, plus having to still be a mommy!

April 5th - 171.6 lbs
April 8th - 169.8 lbs
April 16 - 166.4 lbs
April 22 - 162.2 lbs
April 30 - 158.8 lbs
Total Lost in April - 12.8 lbs

May 8th - 157.6 lbs
May 13th - 156.6 lbs
Lost 1 lb

Replies

• jeniferjb
    jeniferjb Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Your weight loss is awesome!! Congratulations!

I know it's recommended to weigh yourself only once a week because of weight fluctuations daily but what if the day I'm weighing myself for the week is one of those 'up' fluctuations?!? I'm so paranoid and anal. I have to weigh myself everyday. :embarassed:

I have issues... haha
  • CallmeKellie
    Options
    I agree. Your weightloss is EXCELLENT and steady. I wish mine's was like that. I'm working on it though. Good luck with the move. I know that it can stressful moving with kids. Keep up the great work! :)
  • jodi1229
    jodi1229 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thanks Rebecca for posting a new weigh in post! You are doing amazing even with the stress of the move! I hope we don't lose everyone from the group, it seems that a lot have given up with the weigh ins and we still have 1 1/2 months to go.

4/1 167
    4/8 166.6
    4/15 162.8
    4/22 161.8
    4/29 160.2

total lost in April 6.8

5/6 158.8
    5/13 155.8
  • mamadragon
    mamadragon Posts: 110
    Options
    amazing weight loss!!! Way to GO