Options
2»

Replies

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    liliguis wrote: »
    If "workout" in the sense of lifting weights, then no. I run 4 times a week usually 45 to 60 min (+ running when late ;) which happens more often than i'd like to admit) and go swimming for 1 hour every week. So pretty much cardio.

IMO you want to get on a structured lifting program if you are going to be eating more…

I really don't know what happens to runners when they eat in a surplus and just keep running….sorry...

They get fatty bum bums.

is that the scientific term?????
  • Springfield1970
    Springfield1970 Posts: 1,945 Member
    Options
    liliguis wrote: »
    If "workout" in the sense of lifting weights, then no. I run 4 times a week usually 45 to 60 min (+ running when late ;) which happens more often than i'd like to admit) and go swimming for 1 hour every week. So pretty much cardio.

IMO you want to get on a structured lifting program if you are going to be eating more…

I really don't know what happens to runners when they eat in a surplus and just keep running….sorry...

They get fatty bum bums.

is that the scientific term?????

According to Dr Me. Yes! It's actually a very painful condition....

• jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    Eat more food and lift heavy.
  • liliguis
    liliguis Posts: 12
    Options
    Thank you very much for your help ! I'll try to avoid that painful condition, then :)
  • Springfield1970
    Springfield1970 Posts: 1,945 Member
    Options
    Good luck op, bulking is an amazing thing to do, I hope you get into lifting, it knocks decades off your body.
  • liliguis
    liliguis Posts: 12
    Options
    thanks ! it's gonna be tough on schedule but i'll see where that takes me ...