????Low carb recipes????

Options
Im in week two of my new way of eating and running out of ideas of what to cook.
Im on a strict low carb diet of 100 carbs a day. Ive been doing just that and under my carb limit. But eating the same thing almost everyday. I would like some lunch and supper recipes that I could make for my family also so we can all eat together and eat the same thing.

THANKS!! :happy:

Replies

• mamadragon
    mamadragon Posts: 110
    Options
    I think I'd die at 100g of carbs but I should be doing just that. Good for you ! :) Have you tried the net to see what websites have any? If I find any I'll let you know.
  • jchanthavysouk
    Options
    Its been difficult but Im doing it! Im sucha lover of carbs too! PASTA is my fav. But if I dont have it in the house then im good to go. I eat alot of cheese and meats. thats about it!
  • jacque1109
    jacque1109 Posts: 129
    Options
    Oh gosh, I have a ton from doing South Beach.

Go to 3 Fat Chicks On A Diet website and search the South Beach Recipe's...

The best is a low-card peanut butter cup. It's a sugar free fudge pop mixed with a tablespoon of peanut butter topped w/ some fat free whipped cream. YUMMY... feel free to add me, I try to low carb it most the time and just got off a stretch of 50 or less carbs.
  • pyro13g
    pyro13g Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    Take a stroll over to Marks Daily Apple, two free recipe books. Also come join us here:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/232749-palelo-support-group?page=10#posts-3169634

The people in that thread can point you to other good books or offer recipes.

You mentioned family and a lot of people like this book for that reason.
    http://www.amazon.com/Everyday-Paleo-Sarah-Fragoso/dp/098256581X
  • adeck77
    adeck77 Posts: 1
    Options
    I did medi-weightloss last year and was on the same type of carb limit. They gave me dlife.com as guide. Great recipes and you can sort by carb level. It's a site for diabetics, but very useful for low carb recipes...I use it A LOT!
  • PopeyeOnAtkins
    Options
    Do a search for Linda's low carb. She has lots of great recipes for free. I couldn't do 100g of carbs either. 45 is my limit!
  • monylove311
    monylove311 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the same thing, staying under 100 carbs a day, except for a free day a week.

I eat ham or turkey rolls filled with a Tbs of cream cheese and a dill pickle. I slice it up and its yummy!

Pan seared parmesan crusted chicken breast or fish fillet. I fry them in a tsp. of butter for taste. yum.

check out my food diary for more ideas.

I used some teriyaki sesame sauce on my chicken last week and ate it in lettuce wraps. It was amazing! : )