No support/motivation

Options
I don't have a support system or any one to help motivate me. I'm doing this all alone, I have to lose 130 lbs and getting a little discouraged. I don't have any friends on here to help either. Any suggestions?

Replies

• deedavis27
    deedavis27 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    hi there - i don't really have a support system around me although I do have friends on here. My suggestion is to get some friends on here - add me :-) You only have to look in the mirror to get the biggest motivation you need. YOU. You have made the steps to be a better heathier version of you by adding this app to your life. While it would be great to have this journey be easy there are time when it's really hard especially when your friends or family around you aren't supporting you but keep it in your head that the end result of your hard work and motivation will be a better you.
  • moonchild226
    moonchild226 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I could always use another support buddy!! Feel free to send me a friend request!
  • carmwyso
    carmwyso Posts: 3
    Options
    Thank you, I'm doing my best
  • many_splendored
    many_splendored Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Carm, I don't have as far to go, but feel free to add me too if you like.
  • jeffd247
    jeffd247 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Do it for Frodo.
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a MFP friend, we all are here to help each other and lend support. Motivating as best we can, either by being that cheerleader in your corner or leading by some kind of example. So let's turn that frown up side down into a smile. I've been on MFP for a little while and continue because of the friends & progress I have made. Let do this together.
  • jtolman619
    jtolman619 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want! I could always use more buddies! :)
  • ratt06
    ratt06 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm doing this alone too! Feel free to add me :)
  • lovematthewchristopher
    Options
    Hi, i have been changing my life style since September 2014, but only discovered MFP in November2014. I have lost 43 pounds since Sept. Some days are very difficult, others easier. I take one day at a time, and face everything with humor (it works for me) I have met such a wonderful bunch of people on this site, and some of us have become great long distance friends. The support and motivations has been great. Althought, the decision, and work is up to you alone (succeed, or not), all these new friends can make it easier for you to face each day, and continue to make the decision to not throw in the towel, when things get tough. If you want to add me,go ahead, we can all help eachother make it from day to day, and motivate, and encourage eachother, to get us all to our goals. We can do it......one day at a time!!
  • trying4real
    trying4real Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    everyone is welcome to add me