3 years of mother's day progress....

Options
bluiz13
bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
home from the beach with mike and the kids...we go every year for mother's day in the early evening and stay until about sunset....below are 3 years of family pics....

my kids are growing up and i'm getting smaller each year....i love me getting smaller but seeing them getting bigger makes me very sad....

DSC06482.jpg

DSC09641.jpg

mothersday2011.jpg

Replies

• megabux
    megabux Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your progress is amazing, and you have an adorable family:)
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!!
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    What a great family!!! It's hard when the kids get so big, but you are looking fantastic!!!! Celebrate each day with them... you'll have so many more happy one's since you're so much healthier!
  • wjprice01
    wjprice01 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Love your family photos. you have a beautiful family. You look awesome:flowerforyou:
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting these pictures! You can tell such a difference in each of the years ! And you kids are so adorable !
  • jessicajoy87
    jessicajoy87 Posts: 905
    Options
    Awwww! I love it! Congrats on your progress and you have a beautiful family! Happy Mother's Day!
  • stefa777
    stefa777 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You look fabulous & ooohh so happy!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    thanks for the kind comments folks....it is really nice to see the progression from year to year....funny how different weights get associated with different events in our lives...
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Looking great! What an awesome tradition! Beautiful family, and you are looking so healthy!
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Your family is beautiful and you my dear, look FANTASTIC!!!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Your kids get so big so fast.

Thanks for sharing.
  • nmp1994
    nmp1994 Posts: 96
    Options
    Awesome work, love the family memories! Looking forward to Mother's Day 2012
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!